The Truth And Nothing But The Truth

Right in front of my eyes i see Danielle kissing Liam! What?! I clear my throat to let them know im here and quickly they broke apart.You can tell by their faces that they were in horror.I finally decided to speak up. 

"um...whats going on?" 

Again silence. 

"well um Melanie this is uh...Liam"Danielle saids 

"We've met" i say coldly. 

"um do you want me to leave so you guys can figure this out yourselves?" Liam asks 

"I think thats a good choice nice to see you again liam" 

And with that he gave danielle a quick peck on her forehead and muttered a goodbye before shutting the door. 

"Danielle why didn't you tell me?" 

"I thought you'd get mad!Liam isn't what you think he is! He is a really sweet boy an-"she stopped. 

"Wait a second what does it matter?Your dating Harry! He is the "player" if anything!" 

"Whats that suppose to mean?"i say getting a bit pissed off. 

"Im just saying if anyone is worrying it should be you! You know he's always flirting with other girls!what makes you think your so special?" 

"Excuse me?" 

I couldn't bare to hear anymore and with that opened the door and walked out of her house. 

As I'm walking i hear thunder and of course its starts pouring.Great. 

I start fast walking,trying to get home as quick as possible.But than i hear a honk,I turn around to find Harrys car. 

I get in the car. 

"Hey babe why you walking out in the rain?" 

"I don't want to talk about it" i muttered,still mad of what had happened.  

"oh well I hope your not in such a bad mood! I wanted to take you to a party my friends invited me to." 

"i dont kn-" 

"please!" he have me those puppy eyes. 

"ugh! Fine only for a bit."

***************************** 

As we enter the house,the atmosphere is covered with smoke.It smells of alcohol and drugs and not to mention there are a bunch of sluts trotting along getting any guy they can get their hands on. 

"HEYYY!! JOSH!" harry screams 

" Harry!!! Hows it going mate!ooh who is this?" 

"Melanie this is my friend Josh..Josh this is my girlfriend Melanie" 

"Girlfriend?your kidding right?" He starts laughing.I put on a fake smile and pretend to laugh along.I dont need anymore drama. 

"come on man,we only got one joint left come join" 

"melanie you dont mind right?" 

"Harry i thought we talked about this" 

"just a couple please" 

I huff "fine only one" 

He pecks my cheek and runs off and of course im left with the sluts. 

"So did you and Harry do it yet?"i turn to find a blonde girl with make up caked all over her face and her breath smelled like smoke. 

"um excuse me?" 

"last time i did it with him was 3 months ago. He is amazing!" 

Another girl comes over. 

"oh yeah Harry can really do his stuff" 

By the time the conversation starts there are at least 20 girls talking about how Harry is good in bed.Ive had enough I ran out of the house and started walking home.I hear Harrys voice behind me  

"MELANIE! WHATS GOING ON ARE YOU OK?" 

"leave me alone Harry! Why don't you just go back to the sluts!" 

"melanie what are you talking about!" 

He finally caught up to me and grabbed my arm. 

"Melanie I haven't been with any of those girls since i met you.you made me a whole new person" 

"Harry-" 

He cut me off by smashing his lips on mine.We stop,still having our foreheads together. 

"I love you" Harry said. 

I pause.oh my god.so he does love me.... 

"i love you too" he smiles and continues kissing me.

*****************

HEY GUYS SO I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE SOOO YEAH HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! 

Mel x