Approval

The minute Melanie woke up she realized today was the day she was suppose to go on a "date" with Niall. She didn't mind spending time with Niall but she felt like she was some what betraying Harry by doing so.She kept debating on wether to go or not and ended on just talking to Harry about it and pray that he won't get mad because after all,Niall was just a friend.

***************************

"I don't know what to do josh,she's a really special girl"

"Don't stress about it mate,i'm sure you'll be fine!Just be yourself and you'll do fine"

"But what if she doesn't like me or what if she just changes her mind and cancels the date!I don't think i can handle the rejection or what if-"

"Niall!"

"yeah?"

"you'll be fine trust me now go and have good time." And with that ,he hangs up.

Niall groans and throws his phone on his bed and goes back to find the perfect oufit to wear for the special date with Melanie.

***************************

As Melanie pours her cereal,her phone vibrates and she sees it's a text from Harry.

Harry <3:

Hi babe,I was thinking maybe we could go out tonight,you up for it? :)

As Melanie is about to respond with a big yes!She remembers that she was suppose to hang out with Nial.

Melanie:

I'm sorry baby I can't i actually wanted to talk to you about tonight.can you meet me at the park in 30 minutes?

Harry <3:

Alright ill see you in a bit,Love you

Melanie put her phone down and went upstairs to get dressed.When she went back down she saw her mom waiting by the doorway.

"Where do you think your going"She asks.

"Out" Melanie resounds with a harsh tone.

"You aren't going with that boy again are you?"

"So what if I am?"

"I won't allow you" she said with a stern voice.

"Watch me" and with that Melanie slammed the door once again.

As she gets close to the park she tenses up as she realizes that she has to tell Harry about Niall.

It won't be bad,would it?

Of course Harry gets jealous but he won't mind...right?

Melanie pushes her negative thoughts out of the way finally deciding that she will tell Harry.

As she made it to the park,she saw a familar head full of curls sitting on a swing with a fag in his hand and a puff of smoke coming out out oh his mouth.

She smiles as she goes behind him and puts her hands over Harry's eyes.

"Now what did I tell you about smoking?"

"Hmm not sure depends on who this is."

"Guess who?"

"Hmm louis?" He smirks.

"No silly,guess again"

"Hmm is it....Mel?"

"Ding ding ding correct"

Melanie laughs and places a small peck on his cheek.But that seems to not satisfy Harry,for he he grabs her chin again and gives her a tender kiss.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" He saids curiously.

"Well I met this guy and his name is Niall and he is really nice and i was suppose to hang out with him tonight."

"So you rejected me,your boyfriend,to be with some guy you met?" He saids.His face saids he's angry but hos voice is full of hurt.

"Babe it not like that at all,I promised him,you know I love you only." Melanie said with a reassuring smile.

"Melanie if that boy touches you in anyway,big problems are going to start."

"Harry i need to start having guy friends too..Do you not trust me?"

"Babe of course I trust you,I just don't trust this guy" he saids as he takes another drag of the cigarette.

"Well," Melanie saids as she grabs the cigarette from his hand,puts it on the floor and steps on it.

"You got nothing to worry about he is a nice guy."

"Hope so" Harry saids as he takes out another cigarette and puts it on his mouth.As he is lighting it,Melanie frowns at him,which Harry responds with a wink.

******************************

Melanie feels so anxious.She knows that it was only a simple hang out with Niall yet she can't help but to get butterflies in her stomach.She decides to wear some ripped jeans with a crop top and sneakers.She puts on some winged eyeliner and mascara and some pink lipstick.As soon as she was done,she heard a knock on the door.

When she opened it,she saw Niall with a white tee,leather jacket,black pants,white high top nikes,and his hair styled in a quiff.

"Hello, ye ready to go?" His accent thicker than normal.

"Yeah" Melanie saids.

Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

*****************

OK SO NEXT CHAPTER IS THE DATE YAY! SO TO BE A BIT CLOSER TO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS IM GOING TO START ADDING QUESTIONS AT THE ENDS OF EVERY CHAPTER SO YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT AND I GET TO KNOW YALL A BIT BETTER!

SO HERE IT IS!

Question:How do you picture Melanie to look like?

YAY SO THERE IT IS LIST YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW ILY

COMMENT/VOTE

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS

MEL 💕💕💕