Disagreement

As i'm picking up my books from my desk I see Liam approaching me.He stops and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Hey Mel umm I just wanted to say i'm really sorry for what happened last night I didn't mean to get you and dani-"

"Don't worry about it Liam I overreacted.You don't have to be sorry for anything but please take care of her Liam."

"I will don't worry" Liam smiles and gives me a hug.

"Now go get her loverboy"I wink.

He nods and goes over to Dani who is waiting for him at the door.She looks at me and I give her the 'lets talk later' look and she seemed to understand for she nods and smiles then walks off hand in hand with Liam.They do make a pretty good couple.As i'm walking out I feel someone touch my waist and whisper in my ear.

"You didn't forget about me did you?"

I turn around to find the one and only Harry.

"Of course I didn't!" I say.

He grabs my hand and smirks as we walk off to our next class but I couldn't help but hearing the gasps again coming from people as we walk.

*************************************************

I walk into the cafeteria and spot Danielle right away.I go over to her and give her a tap on the shoulder.She turns around.

"Hey Dani I-"

"No need for any explanations Mel.I would have reacted the same if I were in you position and im sorry for all the bad things I said about you and Harry."

"Don't worry about it Dani,i'm just really sorry for overreacting and by the way you and Liam make an amazing couple!" I tell her.

"Sit down I need to tell you everything that happened!"she gushed.

As she tells me everything about Liam,she stops when Liam hugs her from behind and whispers in her ear.

Harry comes over and give me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey babe,so i've notice that I never really took you out on a proper date so I was wondering maybe I can pick you up at 8?"

"That would be great!"I say and give him a big hug.

************************************************

"Melanie it's 7:00 and you still don't know what to wear?" Danielle saids over the phone.

"I'm going crazy Dani!"

"Just relax Mel, i'm sure Harry will like anything you wear"

"Yeah I guess your right I gotta go Dani text you later"

"Text me everything when you come back from this date bye!"

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yell out.

"Hey Me-woah you look so beautiful where are you going?"

"Hey mom I didn't know you were home,and rem i'm going on a date.."

"Really?And why didn't you tell me I would really love to meet this boy!"

"erm I don't think that's a very good idea"

I'm not really comfortable with my mom meeting Harry.I know that she always expected me to be a boy that didn't have tattoos or anything of the sort.

"Why not?Your mother is allowed to know who go out with!"

Before I can answer I hear the doorbell.Great.As I head downstairs,My mom follows me down.I take a deep breath and open the door.When I open the door I find Harry wearing a black shirt that shows off his tattoos and black ripped skinny jeans.

"Hey love"

"Hey-"

My mom cuts in.

"I believe we have never met"She said in a stern voice.

"Melanie can I speak to you for a second."

"Umm sure Harry why don't you sit-"

"No that wont be necessary,Harry i'm sorry but my daughter wont be able to go on that date of yours."

I look at her with disbelief.I knew this would happen.

HEY GUYS SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINKS SO FAR THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ MY STORY YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! <33

MEL