Attention

Melanie's POV

        I wake up and get ready for school,but all I can think about was Harry.Who would have ever thought that Harry and I would ever be together…we are totally different people.But you know what they always say opposites attract and that's what happened with me and Harry but those kind of situations usually turn into disasters…but this is different isn't it?If it was really meant to be then it will all work out in the end wouldn't it?

        As I headed downstairs to the kitchen to greet mom I see a note.I already know what is in store for me in that note so I never really bother reading it anymore as I know mom is at another one of those 'Business meetings' again.I picked up my phone and as I was about to dial Dani's number, I remembered the fight that happened between Dani and I ."Guess I better start walking" I think to myself.I walk out my door and begin walking and halfway of walking towards the school,I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Melanie! Over here!"

I turn around to find Harry in his car smiling so wide that his face can split into two.

"Get in the car ill give you a ride to school"

"alright"

I smile while walking to car and getting in.Harry holds my chin and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Hi babe your looking beautiful as always"

"Aw thanks babe,now drive before we are late to school!"

and with that they drove off.

********************************************

When they get to school,Harry puts his arm around my waist and we start walking towards the school.I notice people doing double takes and whispering at each other as we walk past.Whats so amusing?We enter the school,Luckily we are both in the same class so we keep walking but every time we pass by people they just stare,gasp, look or whisper to their friends.

"Why is everyone looking at us like they have never seen two people walking before" I whisper to Harry a bit annoyed.

"Don't worry about it love.just keeping walking and ignore them" He said.I can tell by his voice he was angry.One thing i've learned about Harry is that he doesn't like attention on him and all this starring isn't helping.

We get to our classroom and sit down in our assigned seats.Sadly Harry was on the other side of the room with all his friends.I look in that direction and I catch Liam's eyes.He waves awkwardly and i just turn around.Maybe I should have let Dani explain before I flipped out on her.Maybe-.

"MELANIE"

I jumped and saw Mrs.Smith starring at me.

"How about you pay attention in class instead of starring in to space!"

"sorry" i mumble.

"Anyway lets continue"

***************************************

SO ITS A PRETTY SMALL CHAPTER I KNOW I'M SORRY ITS PRETTY CRAPPY BUT I NEED TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KNOW I WILL UPDATE AGAIN! BUT I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED WOOOO!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PEOPLE READING THE STORY AND HOPEFULLY I HAVE BETTER GRAMMAR LOL AND MY EXCUSE FOR THAT WAS JUST CAUSE I WAS PLAIN LAZY!BUT ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE READING MY STORY PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE! <3

MEL