Niall and Kisses

Third Person (I thought this would be easier)

Melanie really didn't like this girl.She dressed like a slut and all these guys were drooling over her."What for?She isn't that great" Melanie thought to herself.She tried to deny the fact that they only reason she didn't like this new girl was because Harry was drooling worse than the other guys.

"Thank you mrs.Smith."

She smiled and went to sit right next to Harry.

"Hi there and who are you?" she smirked.

"I-I-I-I'm Harry"He stuttered like a fool.

"Well hi harry"She purred making sure Melanie was watching as for she sensed Melanie was filled with anger.

"Maybe we can meet up one day,maybe at your house,my house,anything that works for you"she winked.

Before he can answer,the bell rings and Melanie storms out of the room.How could she be so dumb.She knew this was gonna happen.Harry would find another girl and just throw her away like all the other girls.All the 'I love you' we're lies.She mentally slapped herself for not seeing this coming.She cursed at herself for crying.She goes out to start walking home when she feels a tap on her shoulder.

Harry just leav-" Melanie turns around to find a blonde boy standing in front of her.

"Not sure who Harry is..but hello im Niall…Niall Horan"

"Oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to scream at you i'm just having a hard day"

"Oh im sorry i just saw that you were crying and I just wanted to help out.how bout we talk about it over coffee?" He smiles.

Wow Melanie thinks his smiles gorgeous.

"um sure" she saids with a warm smile forgetting all about Harry without knowing that at the moment…… Harry was looking for her.

******************************************************************

"are you serious!" Melanie laughed.

"I swear!That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done!"Niall laughs.

As their laughter dies down,they still have goofy smiles on their faces.

"You know Melanie,your a pretty cool girl and that Harry guy was jerk for flirting with another girl."

"Thanks Niall!Your pretty cool yourself," she laughs as she punches him gently on the arm.

"I was wondering if maybe ya know…we can go out sometime?"

"That would be great" She smiles.

"Great..um how bout i get your number and that way we can ya know."

Melanie laughed at how awkward Niall was!It was cute on him.

"Yeah!sure."

As they exchanged numbers Melanie looked at the time and realized it was getting late.

"It's getting a bit late! I should really get going"

"I can drop you off home if you'd like"He saids.

"That'd be great."

*******************************************

Harry mentally cursed at himself as he saw Melanie storm out of the room.

"Um i'm sorry I have to go" He said quickly and ran after Melanie.As he made the exit, no trace of Melanie was found.

"FUCK" He said hitting his car.

***************************************************

Melanie was in her room,lying down when she heard a ring from her phone.A text was on the screen and it read,

Harry<3:

Mel whatever you think just know that I love you.Please don't be mad at me.I don't care about her.Please text me back when you can x.

Melanie groaned and threw her phone on her bed.She didn't want to do anything with Harry.

Another text came through and it read,

Harry<3:

Please answer baby,You know I would never hurt you x.

Another

Harry<3:Please look outside your window Ill show you I care for you x.

Melanie confused did as told and saw Harry leaning on his car with his arms crossed.She went downstairs and went outside to meet harry.

"Harry what do you want"

"I want to show you that i care for you.I don't want some girl,I want you" And with all that said he grabbed Melanie's waist and kissed her.He kissed her with so much love and passion.They moulded their lips together as Melanie pulled Harry's hair and gently and she received a moan in response.He slide down her waist to her butt and squeezed. Melanie gasped which gave  Harry full access as they rubbed their tongues together.Melanie and Harry stopped as for the lack of air.They touched foreheads and looked into each others eyes.

Harry spoke up.

"I love you"

*************************************************

HI GUYSSS SO YEAH TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!AND OOH DO I SENSE LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN HARRY MELANIE AND NIALL OOOOHHH! LOVE YOU ALL

MEL X