chapter 13

Attack scene *

Jason's POV.

Looking at my Nicole in fight with Selena was awesome. I smirked Selena didn't even has 1% of chance in winning. She punched sluts stomach. I felt Glen getting angry I looked at him giving what-the-heck look and he got his normal face. That was weird I thought but ignored it. Her eyes were on me as if she won an award or something. I smirked at my little mate. Selena got up and punched her beautiful face. I growled but it was too low for anyone to hear it. But my mate got up and punched her jaw so hard that she dropped  low on the ground. She was alive but badly injured. My wolf howled and was jumping and praising our little mate.

Stacey hugged her and I decided to go and congratulate her. But my eyes noticed black spot on her neck that she tried to his with her jacket. He Marked Her. Jake Marked Her.He Marked what's MINE. I had to control my anger and I left.

How The Fuck could He Dare To Do That. She's mine and only Mine. Only I can kiss her lips only I can touch her soft skin. Only I Can Mark Her.

I thought of punishing Jake for that stunt. Marking is the first step of the  maiting process. Only a mate can mark his mate. Otherwise the mark will fade within day or two.

I saw Jake and told him to get his pack towards the rogue attack scene. I had to get answers. This was a distraction from my mate. But ignoring my mate wasn't even an option. I couldn't even without the mate bond.

I mind linked all the members to assemble at the attack scene. Everyone answered except Selena.I decided to be generous and let this slip as she had faced a bad hit. And she deserved it, hitting / hurting my mate she had no escape to that I thought.

I reached the attack scene. I couldn't see Nicole and I thought she must be with Stace and zac.

" These marks on the barks of the trees are pretty deep. Theirs nails must be made out of iron. This area was not guarded well right?" I asked.

"Yes we thought they wouldn't enter from the water area. It was too risky but they did." He said .

I was going to continue but I heard giggles. Nicole was wearing a sexy -shirt with dark shorts. She was looking so sexy. I was almost drooling and I knew it. She tried to cover the mark and looked exhausted.

" I must say...your pack should find a new alpha...I mean if you can't protect you pack from such small rogue attack better quit right." I said smirking. Nicole sighed and Jake growled. My smirk widened. " Nevertheless we're here now so we'll take care of it...don't worry we five are fit to take care of your pack. " I said staring at his eyes ,not breaking my eye contact." Yeah we saw who was stronger at the pack.I'm very proud of my mate you see" Jake said putting his arm around and proudly speaking of My Nicole.

"We'll see who she ends up with. I can bet on it. She'll be with me " I said in a low voice for only Jake to hear.

He growled and looked at Nicole. She looked so pretty. Ugh...control there alpha my wolf said.

I left after smirking and she blushed. But I didn't smile as I was still upset about not having her in my arms.

I mind linked with my pack.

Guys stay alert...this attack is and will not be their last. They will return and I want all kids and mates to be safe I said in alpha tone.

Yes alpha they all replied

One question alpha. Zac said

Yes ...?I asked him to continue.

Do want us to keep an eye on all mates or your mate..! He said smirking.

You really want me to answer I replied

Everyone laughed.

I wanted to see how Selena was doing. I saw Glen screaming at Selena. " you are much better than this seli " he said.

I cleared my throat. They looked at me. Glen bowed his head and left the clinic. He looked furious. " Is everything good between you two. Is he troubling or flirting with you Selena. I could punish him if you want." I said.

She smiled and shook her head saying no. "How are you now.?" I asked.

" I'm fine. I'll be alright by tommorrow. Thank you for asking. " she said.

I left for my room greeting her good night. I was exhausted. I closed my eyes and swept in sleep.

At 2:00 am.*

I wake up as I always do. I slept at 8 which was very  early. I was not sleepy anymore. I thought of having something to eat. I climbed downstairs. Usually before meeting my mate I could sleep the whole night without waking up. But now ,it seemed as is I was incomplete and my mate was the solution.

The fridge was not closed and someone was taking milk out of it.

"Who is there..? " I said switching on the light. She stood facing her back at me. " I'm sorry Jake... I was just hungry...i'm so-sorry.." She said keeping the milk there. Her voice seemed so vulnerable, scared and fragile. I walked towards her and she was still keeping plates in ,she stopped. She must have smelled my scent. I touched her hands and felt the sparks. I turned her around. Her right cheek was tomato red and her eyes looked puffed from crying. I pulled her towards my hard chest. She hugged me back. Her body fit like a perfect puzzle in my arms. I looked at her mark, she must be feeling pain. I slowly kissed it. Making her shiver. 

I felt so warm. I pulled back and caressed her cheek with my fingers."I'm really going to make him pay.Mark my words." I said and she smiled. My stomach groaned making a strange noise. She smiled " I'll make you a sandwich. " she said and smiled.

We made a sandwich.. Actually she made two sandwiches and we each ate one.  We asked about our likes and dislikes. She was an amazing person with awesome personality.

It was 7:15 in the morning and we were still talking. She was really a fun person to talk to. She also mentioned a guy named Thomas, nickname for beautiful girls 'tommy' I was jealous. At very angry to know she was not able to sleep because Thomas was coming today.

I guess that adds one more man to the competition....but its not really a competition if you know you're going to win.