Chapter 40

The following next day was a complete blur. The fight took place and I won the finals too. But only god knows why I am not cheering at my victory......

Before

I was wearing silk pants, bound tightly at the ankles, black low-heeled shoes , a loose cotton shirt and a long silk shawl. All my clothes were a different shade of blue. Looking at my reflection, i was not pleased hence i changed in my sports wear.

 The fight was only a few minutes away. I had a feeling that was going to loose. But i fought even though. As I fought the opponents became stronger. The time flew by and i was about to face my last opponent for the day. I knew who he was. Sebastian Salvatore, he entered the ring with a death stare on his face. But his eyes soon became soft as they landed on mine. I saw a sparkle in his eyes, a sparkle that made my eyes go wide. My wolf howling out loud as his skin once again touched mine. Mate.

He somehow heard my thoughts and bowed at me. It was a kind gesture that only a male wolf shows towards his mate. A smile crept on my face, I was about to go ahead and kiss him but the bell rang making us ready to fight. I put my thoughts away.

 He stood up straight not even trying to hurt me. But i showed no mercy and hit his left cheek and elbowed his stomach. He groaned and fell on the ground with a thud. That was how i won the match. But i had a hunch that he let me win.

I had to get answers from him so i ran towards his cottage which was only twenty minutes away from mine. I knocked at his door panting. I could only smell his scent so i knew he was alone. The door soon opened with Sebastian behind it. His face looked confused and shocked. 

" I Know." was the only thing i could say. He understood what i was trying to imply and opened his mouth to say something but i closed it. I brushed my lips on his, he didn't kissed me back after a while. One of his hand on my waist and the other one cupping my face. My hands lost in his soft hair. He pulled me towards his chest and closed the door. He asked permission to enter his tongue but i refused not letting him. He groaned and licked my lower lip. I smirked as i had control but then he squeezed my hip and I gasped. He took the opportunity to enter my mouth. His tongue tasted my mouth, It was like a battle and i let him win. It was like fireworks. My stomach tied a knot and I felt something hard against my thigh. I smirked quickly knowing it was his package.

My hands reached the hem of his shirt and in afew seconds it was on the floor. I felt his abs against my abs and smiled. I had to check it i was not drooling over his charming figure. " Take a picture babe, It'll last longer" He teased. I knew i was deep red. He took off my shirt along with my shorts. 

I was now only in my bra and laced panties whereas Sebastian was in his boxers. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. His eyes not leaving mine even for a few seconds. He placed me on his bed. " Are you sure about this. I can wait if you're not ready. " He said in his deep voice. I nodded. " I want you now. please" I said and he smirked and leaned closer to give me a passionate kiss. I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He pinched the hook of my bra and i slipped it off of me. I felt too exposed so i tried to cover it with my hands. " Don't ever cover yourself. You're beautiful." he said cupping my cheeks. I smiled and kissed my jaw moving towards my neck. He found the place where he was supposed to mark me. Licking and kissing on my neck making me moan. 

"Sebastian.." I moaned and felt him smile on my neck. " It's the last time i'm going hurt you, I swear." He said and i just nodded.I felt slight pain on my neck, i was about to scream but the pain soon turned to pleasure. He licked on the mark and kissed. He trailed his kisses down on my collar bone and i let out a moan. {A/N: Sexual content ahead.}

He kissed me at the space between my breasts. He soon licked my left breast and played with the right one. I soon felt my nipples harden. He sucked it harder, i gripped the covers to hold my moan. But it was no use. He payed equal attention to my right breast. he continued to kiss my stomach and played with the lace of my underwear. He placed kisses on them making me wet from inside. With a swift movement he took it off and threw on the floor. i felt his kisses on my ankle and coming higher towards my thigh. He reached my private part and slowly licked it. " Sebastian.." was all i could think to say. He smirked and licked deeper inside making me wet. " Sebastian... stop i am coming.." I said. 

"come for me babe.. come for me." He teased me and kissed me again. I held my breath closing my eyes. He stopped and came to face me. He kissed my eyes which were shut. They opened and i knew i was falling for the man in front of me. " You're mine, princess. I'm going to treat you like my queen and spoil you so much.... i swear..." He said making my heart skip a beat. I felt safe in his arms and promised never to leave. 

He said those three words i never expected to hear. Not so soon at least."I Love You, Scar....You don't have to say it again if you don't feel it too. No Pressure take you time.I'm telling you how i feel that's a-" He was about to continue but i cut him as i kissed his lips making him stop. " I thought you'd never stop....... I Love You Too and there is no changing that." I said and that made him smile with pure happiness. That was the biggest smile i had ever seen on his face. He did not waist a single minute and got rid of his boxers. I gasped at the size of his package. 

My hands roamed around his chest and his muscles became hard. He let out a groan. He looked at me and i nodded. He thrust in and pain was the first thing that i felt. " Don't stop.." I said and he continued. It was pleasure after a while, But he was going too slow. " Faster and harder .....baby" I pleaded. " Yes baby..." He replied and smiled. He obliged and did as i said. I moaned at his every thrust. I felt tired and closed my eyes. Wrapping my arms around him I let sleep take over me. I felt his hands wrap around . " I love you and i'm never letting you go. But right now i'm sorry but I have to....." He muttered. Not too sure of what he said i closed my eyes and had the most amazing sleep ever.