chapter 34

Scarlett's POV

After the workout and intense training lessons I was exhausted. I reached my room. The minute I relaxed ,my phone buzzed. I sighed. It was Bella. I picked up anyways.
(Bold Scarlett, Italics Bella)

How is my best friend doing...

Amazing..... until you called.

Ohh please...I know you love me bitch.

Yeah whatever. State your business.

Party tonight at 11. Dress code girls red and boys black. It's in a club Natasha's sweet sixteen birthday.

I 'm really tired...I'm not coming.

Yes you are babes.

She said while opening my bedroom door. I was shocked  she was the fiesty one. She smiled and I knew I was in deep trouble. She was going to do something evil and it sacred the hell out of me. she walked near and i could sense danger. She scrouched her nose smelling me.

" god....go bath you stink." She said. " I do not. And your words.... can bite your ass For all that i care" I said. " OK miss ,watch your attitude you know I can give you a fight. " she said and I nodded.

She gripped my arms and began dressing me up like I was some doll.
Ugh people call me that every time. Ohh....she looks like an angel.
I so don't. I'm a wild cat and my friends know it. i had pulled great stunts in my childhood. I was really disturbed today because of Kevin. My Boyfriend. He confessed that he was in love with me.And i had to reject him. he was nice playtoy if you ask me. I mean funny, gorgeous and popular. Bella shaked me throughly bringing me back to present." Gosh its already 10. WE should get going. " she started to panic. She was dressing me since an hour. God....this was pure torture. I had make up all over my face and a tight fitting dress that made me hard to breath. The length of the dress was even shorter. i almost could see my private area. i sighed pulling the dress down.

We dragged ourselves towards the hall. I groaned like a 5 year old kid while walking. We finally reached the club. Bella stopped and turned towards me, she opened my hair and made it a bit frizzy. I sighed and gripped her hand. i looked at my reflection and she suddenly froze." What if I find my mate and he rejects me." She said. " Then I will kick his ass" I said and she smiled.

As we entered ,everyone's gaze turned to us. There was light everywhere Note the sarcasm Loud music. Typical night club.There were few seats at top. but then i had a sudden urge to use the washroom. Trust me I have a bladder at the size of pea. I rushed towards the bathroom. I did my business washed my hands. I got out and suddenly all the guys were looking at me. I ignored them. I saw some seats near the bar.

I decided to go sit there. I started to walk towards the upper area but was stopped by some guy. He gripped my hand so tight. I was in no mood to fight. I just tried to shook my hand away. The guy was drunk and smelly. "Ohh....common girl give me some tonight. You know you want to." He said. " yeah I would but I think I would prefer men rather than petite boys"I said sarcastically.He pulled me towards him. I asked him to leave politely twice but he shook his head. " You look like a dream" he tried to flirt. " so go back to sleep" i replied. 

" Could i have your name?" he said but i wasn't giving up. " Why/ Don't You have one?" i said. He looked pissed but his face softened again.

" i'm a Photographer. i've been looking for a face like yours" he said leaning closer. " I'm a Plastic Surgeon i've been looking for a face like yours too" i replied again." ugh....youre so beautiful. Where have you been all my life?" He said still not letting me go. " Hiding from you" i said. 

 He gripped my wrist and pulled me towards him. I tried to move him but he didn't budge. I felt all my blood rising and nerves becoming thicker but  suddenly all the world stopped. My nose enflated and I smelled the most intoxicating smell. Then I saw his face. His eyes green yet some yellow and tinge of brown. His jaw so hard and manly. His muscles so big yet so lean. He looked so handsome. HIs blonde hair. the way he walked showed his post.

He looked at me and smirked.HE walked towards me and i was still smiling like an idiot.But the creepy guy came in again in my perfect little moment.

"Hey get away I Saw her first" he said. "Yeah..... And I don't think she'd like see you again." The handsome guy said using his ohh....so soft lips. Gwad....what is happening to me.

They both looked at me and I just nodded like a total idiot. He punched that guy away. i sighed.

 His blonde hair had a little brown at the start. He stepped in closer and pulled me to his iron chest. We danced for ten minutes and it felt like the best ten minutes. It was like heaven ' Hey do you want a drink or something " he said. " yeah... Su-Sure" I said.

Sebastian POV

The moment I laid my eyes on her i knew she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had frizzy blonde hair like me. her blue eyes looked different every time i looked at them. She had curves at the right places. She had the same height as me. Could it be my new girlfriend ? Anyways I loved my Bachelor life. i wasn't sure what to do  but i planed on finding out. we sat at the bar talking about our likes and dislikes. She was the most amazing girl i had ever met in my entire life. She was smart looked amazing as hell. " So you have a boyfriend or someone" i asked hoping for a no but i couldn't blame the boys for not falling at her foot steps. She shook her head in denial. i took a deep breath. 

I don't know what suddenly changed but she drank two glasses of Beer and ordered a pack of shots."you sure about that i mean that could make you drunk very drunk." i said and she nodded. She drank all that by herself she offered me some but i refused.Someone had to be sober right. 

" You wanna go Outside " She said and i nodded. Before i could reply she stood up and started to walk out. i practically ran outside to match her speed.Within seconds we were outside far away from the noise. it probably was the balcony. i was behind her to catch her if she falls. she looked at the sky and backed up against the wall. she pulled my jacket and our faces were  centi_meters away.  

i looked at her dress all of a sudden. it way too high. she was probably too drunk to pull it down. So i pulled it down for her. i could never think me Sebastian would pull a girls dress down instead of taking it out. but she pulled her dress higher till i could see her laced underwear. With both my hands i pulled her underwear down. i started to kiss her are between her legs and she let out a moan.i smirked. i faced her again she looked so beautiful. i brushed my lips on hers. it became a hot kiss and later by the second it became more demanding. she spoke a name which was not familiar to me.

"Kevin......" she said and fell unconscious on my shoulder. i sighed. i picked her up and decided to take her to my pack house. Whoever this KEVIN was i was going to find out all that i could. but the minute i was about to get up i felt a metal rod being hit on my head. i fell down. it was a girl. She looked scared and angry. then darkness took over me......