chapter 33

Jake's POV

These past 17 years were a complete rucus in my life. For instance, Jean became my Luna. I have a son who is the heir to my pack. He is 6 feet tall and have muscles more than mine. He is fair and is a player. Every girl in  his college can practically do anything for him. Goes to gym and loves his mother jean but after today I'll change that and jean too won't be to do anything to stop that.

I woke up and went to the bathroom to complete my daily chores. I got down and saw Jean humming some tune while making breakfast. Jean has a nice voice and sings well too but I would want nicole. Jean and Nicole are very similar. I sometimes imagine jean to be Nicole. Sebastian has pretty much gone on his mother jean. Blonde hair and cooking skills. I still remember the first time I had asked Nicole to make some sweet for me and she had turned the whole kitchen upside down. We cleaned the kitchen and I made us some sweet. I smiled remembering the good old days.

Nicole wasn't perfect. She had many flaws but my intention was to make us ......Flawless. We were a great happy couple at first but it changed after sometime. The door opened and a yawning man came from his room. He wished us good morning.
And sat beside me. After a moment a girl about his age. Tall and brunette came out of his room. She looked frustrated. " can you at least tell me a reason. Why?!" She said almost crying
" Cause you're not my mate" Sebastian said And lit a cigarette. The girl left and took the cigarette out of his mouth. " that is not how you treat girls." I  said. " Dad she is our school's slut. She wanted to move in with me. Have a  livin relationship. Then I refused" he said as if it was no big deal.

" son there is something I want to tell you and you need to know.......
Jeanette is not your mother. She is not even my mate." I said and he stood up shocked same as Jean. She then looked down remembering the promise she made. The day we had Sebastian Jean made a promise that she would not be called his mother.
I had to get Nicole back and Sebastian would do it for me. He always loved jean but once he would know that she is not his  mother. He will be furious and would want to know about his real mother.

" Jean and I  got married because I needed you to have your mother's Love. And also a Luna for the pack.
I had a pack before this one. But one day it caught fire by intention. It was the Red Moon pack's Alpha......Jason Harrison. I and your mother were together and married. You were only 5 months. The fire spread rapidly and your mother asked me to take you first. I did as she told and went inside again but the building collapsed she was gone. We never found her body.
Two days ago, Luke spotted her. When he investigated more I got to know that, Jason married her forcefully and now they have a child around your age. I can't do anything as he is very strong." I said looking down.

I looked up at his face. It was filled with anger and revenge.
He walked in his room without saying a word. I looked at Jean who was giving me deadth glares. I ignored her and went in Sebastian room.

His room was pretty decent for a 16 year old. I knocked but didn't get an answer. I entered anyways.
He looked up. "Why now.....why'd you tell me today. After all these years." He said. " I didn't know she was still alive. I thought she was dead when the building collapsed." I said lieing to his face. " Dad I promise I will bring mom home. I will do anything to bring her to you. I don't care about anyone but I want my mum too." He said with his eyes a little watery.

"I know Son. I know" I said quite happy. I didn't care who I had to lie to. I  wanted Nicole and I will get her.
" What's mum's name dad." He asked.
"Nicole Salvatore" I said and he smiled.........I will see you soon Nicole, very soon.......