chapter 23

Chase's pic>>>>

Nicole's POV

I went to second my class. Jason made me miss my first lecture. Jason....lean muscles, pink soft lips, amazing fashion sense and that power.....Shut up you stupid animal. Ten minutes and my wolf was cherping his name.
I sighed How am I going to do this....?? I'm in heat !!!!!

The second class was a complete blur. Lunch came and I was duying of hunger. I started to que up. My girls around me. I was looking at the specials and I saw jean on his lap.
My mates lap.......only I can. How dare she Slut!!! I took a deep breath. "It's OK. She is a slut. No Hope" I said to myself. I grabbed my lunch and sat on my table. I tried to hear them on from my table. They were kissing uhh...
"Can I be the first one to say 'Eww' ugh" Linda (friend)said. I smirked but I was so jealous. I pretended to ignore that and have my lunch. But then she started to moan and I got really frustrated. I wanted to break her limb by limb. Ugh...........Control.

I looked at them and decided to say something. " Sure.....didn't mean to disturb you sweety." Jason said as if I was no one. I was dumbfounded. "What..No.n-?!" I said realising a little too loud. I looked down embarrassed.
"What sweetheart....you said something." He said smirking.
" Wha...you..y-" I said sttutering.
" Relax honey need water." He said like offering help. I scoffed. I stepped on the floor hard and left the room.

I could hear Jason giggle. I turned.
"Don't you dare laugh" I said.
" tell me you love me and I will." He replied. Ugh....I said and left.

I drove my car home. Mom must be home. I saw them talking and went straight to my room. MUSIC

Music is the best way to release your anger. Dance like you want. I started the playlist.
First Shakira's song Hips Don't Lie.

Ladies up in here tonight
No fighting, no fighting
We got the refugees up in here
No fighting, no fighting

Shakira, Shakira

I never really knew that she could dance like this
She makes a man wants to speak Spanish
Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa
Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Hey Girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor
Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl
And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it.........

I started to shake my hips all around and dance. Jumping actually. I loved that song. Forgetting everything I began dancing. Forgetting Jean, homework, graduation etc.....Jason.....everything.

Jason POV

She left and I smirked. " So about going somewhere. Where to babes" she said seductively. "No where obviously." I said irritated. "C'mon babes you've changed a lot." She said in my ear. But I had only one thing on my mind Nicole.

" I don't want to you to tell me what I am. And there will be no place. Stop pretending she's gone." I said. She shut that pie hole in her face.
I went to the gate. She had already taken her car and I did the same.i called Damon for keeping a watch on nic. "Hi Alpha..!" He said. " I'm fine. Listen...keep an eye on Nicole. I'm reaching in 20." I said. He 'hm'.

I reached Nicole's backyard. The grass was green and the trees were conical. There was a small pond on one side. Then I saw a man with binoculars. He was looking at my mates room!!! How dare he. I shook his shoulder at once but he didn't budge. .......peeping Tom.
I took the binoculars. He turned.
"Wha-" he stopped seeing me.
"You were supposed to see if anyone else dares to do this and...." I shouted.

He looked down." Leave." I said in alpha tone. ........what the hell was he thinking. I looked at my mates room and saw some figures. I smirked ......
She's my mate. I brought the binoculars near and saw my mate dancing. I smiled she was jumping and moving her hips and banging her head. She looked sexy. Her gaze then fell on me. She came out ,smiled and raised her eyebrow.

"I'll send someone to teach you to dance...." I shouted from this end and turned. She frowned and slammed the door. I almost thought the windows would shatter.

In the morning*

Even today I left without her. I reached the university in 20 min with Jean. I wonder why was Nicole late.
"So what do ya think..?!" Jean asked getting me out of my thoughts.
"About what" I said. "Are you even listening to me" she said. "No!" I replied. "Sometimes you're a real jerk" she said.......wait she called us jerk....no one calls alpha jerk!!

I gripped her hand and pulled her towards me. I turned and pinned her to the wall. "What do you want?!" She said. I was thinking to punch her but the way she asked. But I simply let her go. " watch your mouth girl, it can get you in lot of danger" I said and started to walk towards the school to meet up with my friends. I sat with them beside the gate. Suddenly I heard wistels and howling sounds.

I turned and saw Nicole in a tight red dress. Her hair with soft curls and light make up. Her sandles making clicking sounds on the pavement floor. My mouth dropped low.
" shut you mouth sweety or you'll catch some flies." She said smiling.
People around me started to laugh. I growled and they stopped. She entered the school and met the school's dick head. The guy who flirted with every girl. He said something and she laughed.

.......only I should make her laugh.
She stopped glanced at me and kissed him. Passionately , their lips moved in a sync. I was about to rip him apart but Glen and zac stopped me from doing so. They stopped and she pulled back. She left with her friends. I growled and that guy Chase ran away.
It was the second lecture. I saw her with Chase and they were talking. Apparently they had to do a project together for which they were going to meet today.

She said her good bye. Gave him a peck on his cheeks. Turned and walked towards me. "What do you think you're doing" I asked.
" Winning" she said with a smirk.
This is war.......