chapter 9

Alpha Micheal's pic>>>

Jason's POV

After the secret pack meeting. We concluded that there was a spy from their pack in ours. That made me snap but only informed those only I trusted. Alpha Micheal called us to reach in his room at once. We hurried towards his room.

He was talking on his phone. " yes ..yes I'll send them right there....yep anything..yep okay ..they are on their way. " he said agreeing to someone.

He hang up and turned to face us. Shock and confusion written all over our faces. " my friend alpha, wants help with his pack. I want you all to get immediately. Even you Alpha."he commanded. " we ourself have raogue issue and you want us to go solve theirs. Sorry sir but charity begin at home." I said.

" the rogues there have killed 24 children and 11 wolfs. The alpha there is not able to handle their pack. I know we have an issue but so do they. We can protect ourselves but they can't . Waterwave pack is in need and I want you to go there and help them. They have information on the wolf with powers." He said and hearing the word Waterwave pack I smirked.

"Fine we'll go only because you insisted." I said calmy but my wolf Lawrence dancing with joy.

We are coming Jake and I am going to make you my luna. I smirked as I was going to kick some ass.

I ,Stacey,Glen, Zach and Selena packed our bags informing the whole pack about the leave. We left in two black SUV's. It was three hours drive.

Nicole i'm on my way.....