Friend Get Together?

Hey guys! @BelieberForever32 here! Oh my gosh! 600 reads! Can you hear me screaming! Ahh I am so happy (: ! Well, today is my birthday. <3 I am so happy. <3 Follow me on twitter @belieber3274

- - - - Justin's Pov - - - -

I was laying on my bed thinking about Infinity. I was so proud of myself for finally growing the balls to ask her out.

Also, I didn't even have to go all out to ask her out. Ha. That ryhmed. As I thought about things, I decided to take a nice hot shower.

I threw the blanket off me and forced myself to get up. I walked over to the bathroom and busted open the door.

I was so lucky I didn't share a dorm with anyone, I acually quite lucky. My 'partner' was actually transferred to another college or something.

As I stripped down from my clothes I stepped into the warm shower and sang a song I wrote this week for Infinity. I still wasn't finished with it but so far I memorized the lyrics.

"Well let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

but she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

But did you know that I love you?

or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I ain't going nowhere

I'm here to make you happy, i'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

What's gonna make you fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart"

I loved that song. I mean I really did mean every word I sang. I was planning to sing this to Inifinity on our next date.

After my thoughts, I got out of the shower, wrapped the white cottoned towel around my waist. I spiked up my hair, and it look satisfied for me.

I walked over to my walk-in closet and grabbed a pair of boxers, with black Nike socks.

I got dressed in them and put on a black shirt, a black and red Bulls Snapback, and black MC Hammer pants, and red Supras.

I was satisfied with how I looked and went to go see Infinity. I smiled as I walked down the halls, they weren't as crowded as before.

I found Infinity's dorm room, I knocked on the door. About a few seconds later, the door opened.

Standing in front of me was Infinity, she looked amazing, as always. I instantly grabbed her waist and kissed her roughly.

I couldn't help myself. She was just so perfect. Who wouldn't kiss her?

She pulled away and held her mouth closed. "Wow. That was fast." Infinity whispered.

I nodded and dug in my pocket and checked the time. Before I could make sure I was looking right, Infinity said something.

"So are you?" She continued.

"Oh. Sorry, What was the question?" I smiled.

"I asked if you wanna have a little friend get together, at my dorm." She finished.

"Sure. Want me to bring some beer, drugs, anything?" I asked.

"First of all, no beer, no drugs, but you may bring food or beverages but sods pop not beer." She explained with a laugh.

"Fine." I sighed as she had won the battle.

"So. ...? Wanna come in?" She motioned me.

I nodded my head and instantly bolted into the room. I took a seat on her bed, well at least I thought it was.

"So....? What're we gonna play or do at the get together?" I asked.

"Hm... I didn't think about that. Well we'll just have to see." She winked.

"Looks like this is gonna be a good get together." I smiled.