Kiss, Kiss. ;*

- ~ - ~ Infinity's Pov - ~ - ~

I woke up the next morning to red light burning through my eyes. I adjusted my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I opened up the cabinet beneath the sink as I grabbed a towel. I turned around as I turned the shower knob to turn it on. Stripping down from my clothes, I stepped into the warm shower. Water trickled down my back, as I grabbed my green apple Tresseme shampoo. I squeezed some shampoo onto my hand as I massaged my hair with it. After the shower I wrapped the towel around me and blow dried my hair as I applied some make up.

_______________________________________________________________

Finishing the last curl to my hair, I smiled once I finished. My hair was perfect, but only because I took my time on my hair. I unplugged my Wand and walked out of the bathroom, as I saw Ashley in the kitchen drinking coffee. "G' morning Ash." I mocked a rednecks voice. "Morning. I made you some coffee, and an apple." She laughed. I nodded my head as I grabbed the apple and coffee next to her. Walking away I noticed the time on the wall clock, looks like I have about 2O minutes left.

____________________________________________________________________

Heading into my first subject (Artistry), I took a seat in the back once again. Cassie was still in the same seat next to me as we talked through most of the class. We actually got to know each other more, and we're becoming quite close. Class finished as we headed out the door and I was off to my Sports class. "Hey babe." I heard from behind me. I spun around to see Justin running towards me. He catched up as he put his hands on my shoulders, out of breath.

"Geesh. Calm down track star." I laughed.

"Sorry, babe. I was really late for my first class so they said I had to wait till the next class." He said gasping for air.

"Its alright." I smiled as I pecked his lips.

As I was about to pull away Justin grabbed my hips and our kiss had turned into a make out session. I tried talking in the kiss.

"Justin....We....Have....To....Go.." I said in-between breaths. He pulled away nodded his head, and we made our way to Sports.

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

v

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry I Haven't updated. I Have Been Packing Allot. I'm Finally In My New House, And Finally Get To Write. So Yeah. Please Vote & Comment. :) I Love You Guys So Much. Ahh! I'm In The 2OOO now! Which Makes Writing 10 Times harder. I Need More Ideas, Please Inbox Me Some! Bye Guys!