Flirts, & Regrets.

~ ~ Infinity's Pov ~ ~

Justin an I were heading to our Sports class, as we walked into the gym hand in hand.

A girl walked up to us, I didn't really pay attention to her face so I checked her out.

No homo, I was just seeing if she was actually pretty.

She had on Black High Waisted Shorts with a belly shirt. Hoes these days.

Though than I remembered in my first class there was a girl with that same exact outfit.

I studied her face and noticed who that was. It was Cassie, but what did she want? "Hey. Are you Justin Bieber?" She questioned.

Well no duh he was Justin Bieber, who asks that?

"Uh... Yeah. Why? Who are you?" Justin asked back.

I stood their with a dumb look on my face. I mean what was I supposed to do?

"Oh. Well, you should talk to me more, oh and my names Cassie." She said as she walked away winking at him, looking stupid asf.

"What was all that about?" I asked confused.

"I honestly don't know but she is very..." He trailed off.

"She's very what?" I said with a dirty look, I know what he was gonna say.

"Uh.. Nothing." He coughed.

He's lucky I let him slide with this.

~

"C'mon babe you got this!" Justin yelled as I tried lifting a 5O pound weight. Finally I got It all the way up, as Justin cheered for me.

"Arghhh...." I groaned setting the weight down on the side of me. "Nice job babe, you did great." He greeted.

I pecked his lips as I wiped the sweat off my forehead." I'm gonna go shower." I said simply. Justin's phone started vibrating as he had got a text.

I'm guessing it was a text because he was typing for awhile. All of sudden he starts laughing at look at him confused.

"What's so funny?" I asked with suspicion.

"Uhm... nothing. Well, yeah. I'm gonna go shower too." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Babe you didn't exercise, you just ran about a mile, well not even a mile." I stated.

"Yeah... but I'm gonna shower in the locker room, so... I guess I'll see you later? At our next class." He hesitated.

"Um.. Alright. " I said as if it were a question.

~

••••• Justin's POV °°°°°°°

I was heading into the locker room, turns out I wasn't actually showering. Cassie wanted to meet me here, I had no idea why.

The reason I didn't want to tell Infinity was because she wouldn't approve. So, yeah.

"Hello?" I said checking if any one was here.

"Justin?" A girls voice answered back.

I walked over by the showers, and noticed Cassie. She was posing like a model.

"Hi." I simply said.

"Hey." She smiled.

"So, what'd you want?" I blurted out.

"Calm down cutie. I just wanted to see you." She said coming closer to me.

I started breathing heavy as I took breaths trying for my hormones not to get the best of me.

"Are you happy with Infinity?" She laughed, now face to face with me.

"Um... I don't know." I shrugged.

"Would you kiss me?" She smiled.

"No- I mean I don't know." I half smiled.

"C'mon babe, I know you want me. I can see it. Infinity is nothing close to me. I mean C'mon its pretty obvious I'm better than her." She smirked grabbing my crotch.

Smashing my lips against her she rubbed against my crotch. My hormones got the best of me as I grabbed her a$$.

"Mmmm...." She moaned in my ear as I sent butterfly kisses down her neck.

"How about we make this interesting?" She smiled grabbing me an turning on the shower.

~

We were both naked now in the shower as Cassie had my crotch in her mouth.

"Harder baby, ahh..." I moaned. I know I'll regret this but god this is what I needed.

She took my crotch out of her mouth as she laid down and whispered, "Finger me babe." As she licked her lips.

I opened her legs as I fingered her and she moaned but quietly. I kneeled down as I put myself into her, and thrusted harder and harder in her.

"Aaaahhhh. .. Justin.....your .... so .... great...." She moaned.

I smiled in pleasure as I bent over her and gave her a hickey on her neck.

~

----- Infinity's Pov ------

It had been an hour since I had seen Justin, I was starting to get suspicious. Was he cheating on me? That question floated in my head.

No. He couldn't be, I mean we were happy together. But, than again all the classes are over and he didn't show up for Food Testing class.

I decided to go to the locker room and see if he probably fell asleep there. Yeah, stupid excuse but still.

I pushed open the doors to the locker room gently. I heard moaning coming from the showering area.

By this time, my stomach was churning and I was getting worried. Could it be, was he actually cheating on me?

I made to the shower area and see four pairs of legs as I heard a girl moaning.

"Ahhh... Justin, keep going." I heard the girl say.

It was Justin. /-\ <|3 How could he do this to me? I pushed the shower open to see Cassie and Justin.

Tears spilled down my face as Justin looked up at me and Cassie smirk.

"Infinity." Justin gasped.

A/N: Hey guys! Oh No. Justin cheated ! Sorry its inappropriate also.! ;o But yeah! Cliff Hanger! ^0^ Keep voting and commenting. (: