Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

I honked my horn and Savannah came out wearing jean shorts, her One Direction t-shirt and a Liam bracelet. Liam was her favorite because of everything he's been through. She just admires him, maybe if we become good friends, I'll introduce her. 

"You are not going to believe what happened to me?!" I yelled at her when she sat down. 

"What?!" She smiled, excited.

"I met the boys of One Direction! And I got us special tickets that Louis gave me. Liam was playing the water gun game, Zayn was on the gravatron, Niall had cheese curds, Louis was on the swings and Harry was on the Kayaks! I got Niall and Liam's numbers! OMFG! I'm so excited! Speaking of numbers, I just heard my phone vibrate. I wonder if it's Liam again?" I smiled, really excited. 

From Niall:

You r coming 2 the concert, right? x -Nialler

To Niall: 

Defff! I'm super excited! x -Val

From Niall:

Yay! Wanna hang out 2morrow? x -Nialler

To Niall: 

YES! I would luv 2! x -Val

From Niall:

Gr8! Text u the deets, l8r! xx -Nialler

To Niall:

Okay, I'll be watching u 2nite! x -Val

From Niall:

Oh joy, way 2 make me nervous. :p x -Nialler

To Niall: 

Jk! Bye almost ther xx -Val

From Niall:

OK bye! xx -Nialler

I drove into the parking lot, and luckily there was a spot up front that I was able to pull into!

"This is so crazy! You've had a coversation with Niall freaking Horan! You lucky bastard!" Vanna playfully hit me with her bag she kept pulled over her shoulder.

"I know! Let's go get our seats now, the show is going to start in about fifteen minutes and I wanna get some cotton candy before we figure out where we are sitting." 

"Okay, let's go." she pulled my arm.

We got some cotton candy and then went to find our seats, we showed the guy our tickets and we were allowed to go down to a certain section that was right next to wear the boys were. There was also a path to go backstage and no bodyguard. They must really trust these people. We sat down in seats three and four because those were the numbers on our tickets.

Five minutes until the concert started and we realized that the people in the chairs were either famous, body guards, or family. We chose not to scream and fangirl. We looked behind us and there were millions of people.. Well not millions, but it sure looked that way. Then my phone buzzed twice.

From Niall:

Ready? (; xx -Nialler

From Liam:

Here we go! :D x

I smiled at my phone and showed Vanna the messages when we heard the screams get louder and we looked up: One Direction.