Chapter Seven

Third Person POV

Autumn, Sabrina, and Sami laid in bed, fast asleep at three o'clock in the afternoon. Their revenge plans on Harry, already fast in motion. They knew the didn't need to come into the picture until five and they had the key to his hotel room. 

But, let's rewind to about seven thirty, when Harry Styles woke up. 

The boys were staying in a hotel and he wanted to get a fresh start on the day. He hopped in the shower, the warm water running over his body. He threw in his two-in-one shampoo, complimentry of the hotel, and scrubbed his body down with a lemon colored bathrag. 

He finished up with his shower and grabbed for the nearest towel to dry his face, but he grabbed the small one, and not the large one. He reached for the large one and immidately wrapped it around his waist.

He walked into the main room, stopping at the sink and brushed his teeth. He then made his way to the mirror, sense there wasn't one above the sink, like normal. When he got a glimpse of what he looked like...

His skin had turned into a dark blue color and his hair was like a faded orange. He ran his finger over his cheek and as soon as he did, he immidately started to itch. He scrached and little red dots were starting to show up. 

He walked outside of his room to go get the boys and after he was outside his room, he remembered he didn't have any pants on, so he turned to go back inside. The door was locked and he didn't have his room key. 

He started banging on the boys' rooms, but there was no answer, so he tried Paul's room. Nothing. He went down into the lobby to talk to the manager, but they refused. They knew that Harry Styles had brown hair, and he was not a smurf. 

He ran outside, and the car was gone. Three girls came up to him and wanted to take a picture. They must have recognized him. He smiled at them and they screamed.

"EW! What's wrong with your teeth?!" the blond girl screamed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Love." Harry looked at her, puzzled.

"Here." the brunette girl gave him a mirror and he noticed his teeth were a nasty brown color.

He screamed and ran back into the hotel lobby, when Harry noticed Louis and Niall coming into the side door.

"Guys, wait up!" Harry yelled out to them.

"What happened, Haz?" Louis looked at him, hiding a smirk.

"Yeah, you look like a smurf on crack!" Niall laughed.

"This." Harry said pointing up and down his body, "Is not a laughing matter."

"And why are you just in a towel?" Louis looked at him questionably.

"I got locked out of my room." Haz sighed.

"Manager's out till five, so you can borrow some of my clothes." Niall answered, still laughing.

"Whatever."

"Hey dude, then we can stop at Starbucks." Louis answered back.

"Like I said before, whatever."

Harry walked back to Niall's room with him and Lou to get some clothes.

Knock Knock

"I got it." Niall called to the boys.

Harry had finally put on some clothes, realizing that his towel was glued to his waist, he had to leave some of the towel there, and they cut what they could, off.