Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:

*Sami POV*

"I know." he spat at me.

"What do you know?" I asked him, confused.

"I know about him. That's what I know!" he yelled.

"What him? There is no him! Zayn it's only you." 

"No! Sami don't lie to me!" 

"I'm not lying!"

"What about Logan? Huh? Logan Verces?! He told me all about you two, going behind my back!" he growled, tears forming in his eyes.

"But, no! He's lying. He's been stalking me, I don't want him. It's only you!" I defended.

"No. No more lies. This," he pointed his fingers between us, "Us is over. I don't- I can't be around you anymore!" 

"Zayn, no please!" I yelled as he walked back out the door to my apartment. My tears streamed down my face, I couldn't stop the sobs coming from my mouth. The only third guy I've ever loved walking away from me. 

The first being my Daddy that had left us three years ago from lung cancer, and the second being my high school sweetheart, Harry. Why did he believe him? Why me?

I cried into my pillow laying face down into my bed. 

* * *

I recieved a small kiss on my temple waking me up from my sleep. 

"Mmm?" I mumbled.

"Sami? Love, you were having a bad dream, what's wrong?" a British voice whispered into my ear, I turned my head to see a concerned looking Zayn staring at me.

"Oh thank God, it was only a dream." I said mainly to myself. 

"What was it? You are crying." he pointed out.

I forced my hand up to my face, feeling wetness on my cheeks. "It was just a horrible dream." I sighed, kissing him right on the lips, so happy it was only a dream.

He smiled breaking the kiss, "Well, good afternoon beautiful. I've made reservations for us, would you like to go to lunch with me before our concert tonight?" 

I smiled and nodded my head. 

"Good, dress nice. We'll leave at one thirty, it's noon now." he smiled.

Then he left to do something and I woke up, going through my clothes to find something to wear. 

After I found my outfit, I got into the shower washing my hair and then getting out, letting my hair fall down. 

I chose a Alice Olivia Wesson one shoulder teal dress that reached a few inches below my butt. A pair of white heel, laced ankle boots, Pearls in Peril necklace, white clutch, stud earrings, and a matching in color bracelet. 

I let my hair fall into natural curls and did my make-up giving myself the smokey eye effect. 

Zayn came back smiling, "Wow you look so gorgeous." 

"Thanks." 

"Ready?" 

"Yeah." 

He took my hand and we walked outside into a car and off to the restaurant. When we got there, it was a very expensive looking restaurant, but looked very pretty.

He took my hand also, leading us in, getting our seat, myself ordering Chicken Alfredo and him ordering Speghetti.  

"So, are you enjoying it so far?" he smiled, referring to the tour.

"Yes, more than I would be stuck at home."

He laughed, "I thought you'd like the surprise, though I wasn't expecting you to put up a huge fight."

"Sorry about that, I'd taken self defense classes, Daddy's orders for living in New York." 

"Makes sense." 

I smiled, "He was usually protective of me because I was the youngest." 

"His baby girl. So, tell me about the rest of your family."

"Well, my mom is a lesbian, she had a daughter that is a few years younger than me, but gave her away at the time because she wasn't 'fit' at the time to raise her. I am in the process of trying to find her. My Daddy remaired once, but after his divorce with Pam, he didn't remarry. I have an two older brothers, Sean and Derek, two older sisters, Toni and Kay."

"Wow, lots of siblings."

"Yeah." I smiled. We'd mostly talked about our family and friends, his career and such the rest of the night. As we were finishing his dessert, he mentioned something.

"Sami, I really like you."

I coughed.

"Huh?"

"I really like you and I was trying to think of a really cute way to do this, but I'm not a very imaginitive person, so I'm just going to go all old fashion. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, "Yes, Zayn I'd love to." 

Yes! I think he mentally screamed at the same time he did. 

Zayn Javaad Malik was my boyfriend, he had millions of girls wanting him and chasing him, stalking him, and everything. 

And he was mine.

_________________________________________

Aw! :) Sorry it's short. :/

Let me know, her outfit on the side >>>>

xox,

Aut<3