Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: 

*Sabrina's POV*

Savannah had called us, Liam invited her and she was bringing along Valorie, so Autumn invited them over to her house, so we could all get ready together. They were bringing over some make-up, and their outfits. Sami and I were just going to borrow some of Autumn's clothes, so we didn't have to waste time and gas going to our own houses to get an outfit. 

Liam was picking up Savannah, Autumn was getting picked up by Harry and Valorie, Sami and I were riding together, since we weren't asked out on a 'date.' 

I was really excited to get to spend some more time with Niall, and I could tell everyone was almost excited as I was. 

Once Valorie and Savannah arrived, we started on our hair. Savannah was letting her shoulder-length hair fall down in natural waves, so hers didn't take too long. Valorie was also letting her hair go naturally wavy, but she was clipping her sides back. Sami braided the side of her right side of her hair in a french braid and meeting up with a low pony tail on the right side, her bangs were falling loosely though. Autumn was straightening her hair and I was curling mine. 

After everyone finished their hair, we all started on our make-up, which wasn't very hard, we knew we'd be sweating, so we were only putting on eye liner and mascara, maybe a little eye shadow, but we didn't want it sweating down our face, so we chose against foundation. 

Lastly, our outfits. We'd spent hours choosing them and it was time to finally get ready. 

Savannah had brought a pair of black skinny jeans with a white dressy tank top and a black belt around her mid section. She had a silver heart bracelet on with a long dangling necklace, white heals and a pink and white anchor phone case. She looked amazing and I think Liam was going to love it!

Sami picked out a pair of Autumn's white, ripped skinny jeans, a teal blue flowy tank top and matching teal strappy heals. She had a gold butterfly necklace, teal bracelets and a leopard phone case. She looked super hot!

Valorie's outfit was a little..different than my style, but she was rocking it! She had a pair of blue and pink, floral skinny jeans, matching blue, dressy tank top that hung lower in the back, and heals that matched the pink in her pants. She wore gold and pink bracelets on her left wrist, a silver key necklace and a pink and black phone case.

Autumn's outfit was really cute and I knew Harry would love it! She had a pair of blue, ripped skinny jeans that were ripped all the way down her legs. She was wearing a red spaghetti strapped tank top underneath a black shirt that fell off the shoulder and matching red heals. She had a golden charm bracelet on her right wrist and her golden infinity necklace, with a black phone case that had a red heart in the middle. 

I was wearing a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans also all the way down the legs. I had a black flowy tank top with criss-crossed spaghetti straps. I was wearing black healed ankle boots that were laced, black cotton bracelets, a star necklace and a really adorable aluminum foil phone case. I was hoping Niall liked it, though. 

It was around seven thirty when Liam showed up to get Savannah, saying how beautiful she was and then complimenting each one of us. We waved them off to have a good time. 

Around eight is when Harry came to get Autumn, he kissed her and told her she looked gorgeous, and also complimenting each of us on our outfits. They left shortly after ward, so we left as well. 

Once we got to the club, it was pretty busy, but what do you expect? I was kind of sad because I'm pretty sure this was the last night with the boys. They were leaving tomorrow for tour, and I was determined to kiss Niall, with out being drunk. 

I let out a puff of oxygen when someone's hands grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. At first I started to struggle out of their grasp, but then he whispered in my ear, "Hello beautiful, you look stunning tonight." And I recognised his Irish accent. I turned around to face a smiling Niall Horan.

"Hi, Niall." I answered and he laughed. 

"Wanna dance?" 

"Yeah." I smiled and he pulled me with him onto the dance floor. 

Miley Cyrus' We can't stop came blasting through the speakers. He turned me around in a spinning motion, his muscular arm wrapped around my chest as he pressed me up against him. I smiled looking around as I grinded against him. 

Sami was with Zayn dancing, Autumn was dancing with Harry, Savannah with Liam, and surprising enough, Valorie with Louis. I smiled at the girls and as I did, I saw Autumn leave somewhere with Harry a smile wide across her face. Maybe she was going to get lucky. 

Niall and I were having a great time and then he did the unexpected, "Wanna go on a walk?" 

I smiled nodding my head even though I was so not looking forward to walking in these shoes, but hey I wasn't going to reject Niall Horan. 

He took my hand and we walked outside the club, he told me to just walk with him, trust him, and he was going to take me somewhere special. 

We started talking, mainly about nothing, but it was cute how he tried to keep the conversation going. He told me to close my eyes, and so of course I did, and he lead me up some stairs.

Five minutes later, I finally got to open my eyes, feet were killing me, but he was being sweet. We were on some building's roof and we were looking down at New York City, and it looked so beautiful. 

"Wow." I breathed, "It's gorgeous." 

"But not as gorgeous as you." he smiled running his thumb down my cheek. "C-can I kiss you?" 

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded. He smiled as he leaned down towards me. He pressed his beautiful lips against mine, making it sweet, but then he started trailing his tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth as he dominated over my tongue. 

We took a minute to take a breath and he leaned his forehead against mine as we shared the air to catch our breath. 

"Sabrina, will you go on tour with me?" 

"M-me?" I asked him, unable to process what he just said to me. 

"Yes you, silly." he chuckled.

"Really?" Still pretty sure I was dreaming.

"Yes really, I'd love to get to spend as much time as I could with you."

"I'd love that, too. Yes I will go with you."

"Great!" he smiled, "Pack a lot, a little, it doesn't even matter, just be ready tomorrow." he picked me up and spun me around out of happiness.

Wow, I was going to get to spend the next three months with Niall Horan and the rest of One Direction...

It's like a dream come true!

________________________________________________

Ermergerd, isn't he sweet!

Soo, their outfits are on the side, and man oh man do I love each of them and they were really fun to make!

Tell me what you thinkk!!

xoxo,

Aut<3