Family

Koca~

Tears were going down my cheeks as i fell on the floor crying like a baby. "WHAAAAAaAaA!!!" I cried out. "E-EH!?! CHISNANA KONEKO DONT CRY!!!" Kou ran down to me as he started to wipe out my tears. "I-its just... I-ts just... ITS JUST I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND MISSED YOU TOO!!!" I hugged him while I also tackled the blonde. I started to sob on his shoulders before remembering something. I stood up quickly as I tried to make an excuse. "I need to go get something... Um ER I'll be back tomorrow guys!!" I yelled out before teleporting to the Sakamaki mansion. I sighed in relief.

Soon I was embraced from the back. "EK!!" I yelled out almost falling but the person caught me, I looked over my shoulder to see Shu sleeping again. 'Seriously.... On me again Sakamaki Shu? At least it's a nice day... For you I guess.....' I started to pull him over to a near by couch and dumped him on there. I sighed as I bent down taking his hair out of his eyes and putting his arms on himself. I stood up to leave, but he grabbed my wrist pulling me down, shifting us two for him to be the one on top of me. I puffed out me cheeks as he smirked. "Sexual harassment much Sakamaki Shu." He chuckled before teleporting out to my bedroom. I started to pack my stuff before hearing a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said as I heard the door open. "Huh? Why are you going to leave Koca-chan." Laito asked as I turned over to him. "I have reasons." I answered. "Nee~ don't leave us you just came!!" He started to pout. "Yeah, came a few weeks ago of course." I stated at him. "But hey, of course I'll visit you guys and I'll always be seeing you guys at school." I smiled at him which caused him to smile back, i walked over hugging him. Soon the door slammed open. "KOCA MAKE ORE-SAMA SOM- Koca... What the hell are you doing?!? Are you trying to fuckin leave or something!!" He yelled out shaking me by the shoulders.

"AYATO STOP SHAKING ME YOUR GONNA DISLOCATE MY SHOULDERS LIKE THAT!!" I yelled out as he stopped shaking me. "Opps... Sorry..." He said to me as i sweatdropped. "But seriously, why the fuck are you leaving." "Reasons." I said lamely as him with emotionless on my face. "DONT FUCKIN 'REASONS' ME TELL ME WHY KOCA!!" He yelled in my face. I soon the blew a piece of my hair back in its spot. "You actually need a breath mint first though." I said as i waved my had in front of me. "But again, i said reasons Ayato, and my reasons are privite so dont be such a stalker."

I turned around leaving Ayato speachless as Laito grinned like an idiot. I have already packed my stuff as i went to Ayato. "I'll always see you guys okay dont forget it." I said to Laito. "Tch, why would we ever forget?!" Ayato hissed. "Because you two are stupid morons." I kissed Ayato's cheek before kissing Laito's. I walked out the door and down the main hall. I opened the doors of the mansion as i felt the breeze. I sighed before walking out. I looked behind to see the mansion and Shu looking out the windows. I smiled as i stopped to look at him.

"Happy be lated Birthday, Sakamaki Shu."

I bowed as i turned around taking three steps as i had already teleported to me room. i sat down on my bed as i begun to unpack and put my clothes and stuff in the room. I walked over to my desk, taking the presents which i picked up one that said that it was from Kou, and from when i turned 13.

"Happy birthday Chinsana Koneko!! XP

Looks like you turned 13 today, wish you were here with us though, we gotten along a lot since you werent here, but all 4 of us still wish you were here, we never knew what ever happened to you, Karlhinez never told us and always avoided us when it came to you and where you left, and Ruki-kun.... He never brought himself to come to your grave on your birthday. Chinsana Koneko, please be alive.

Dearly your Kou-nii."

I looked at the mic that Kou bought me for, I started to pick up another one as i read another one which was from Yuma.

"Oi happy birthday baka.

It been a year since you've been gone, tch. You such an idiot why the hell did you have leave you dumn idiot!! I mean... tch whatever happy birthday, little sister.

Yuma."

I chuckled at this one letter as i picked up the seeds for flowers, as i picked one from Azusa.

"Happy Birthday Koca

Koca.... Happy birthday..... I hope you like this.... Bow and Arrow.... You would have looked very.... beautiful when you kill.... those animals if you go.... hunting.... Happy 14... birthday.....

Azusa....."

I picked up the bow and arrow as i tried it out, i had this apple on my desk so i put it by my window and backed up, i shot it as the arrow sent the apple flying out the window. I smirked, "Erza is an amazing teacher!" I smiled before sitting back on the bed as i read one from Ruki.

"Happy 16th Birthday Koca

Its been 5 years you've been gone. Your brothers have been doing well. Well of course, with my help. Even you know we were never related by blood, but our blood never meant that we cant become friends, or even brothers and sister. Koca, dont ever forget. "Killed or be killed." It was never like that, and you know it. No matter what you will be, you will always be a Mukami, Koca Mukami.

Ruki, happy birthday."

I looked over to the small box that went with it. I opened the box as it revealed a locket, i opened it to see a picture of us when we were kids. I crised a little bit as i went to the mirrior and put it on. It was a heart. 'Killed or be killed huh? Looks like i still remember well when we all first met, and when we became a family. Ruki-nii... Kou-nii, Yuma-nii and Azusa-nii.... I never stopped looking for a way back here to see you all again....' I gripped on to my necklace as i cried with joy.

Did i kill somebody with feels again?

*Cough cough hope i did im kinda a good writer when it comes to the feels cough cough*

I MEAN WHAT

OWO

Anywaysssssss i hope you died with the feels since i was like late for saying happy bday to Shu-kun, SHU HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY

20/10/15

8:15pm