Claire Is On ThE RANT

Me: MINNA MINNNA MINNA MINNNA MINNNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MINNA MIN-

Yuma/Past Koca: SHUT UP ALREADY CLAIRE

Me: Ok ok ok ok I sound like a retard-

Past Koca: You are

Me: Bitch Stfu plz

Brothers: Neko.... Fight....

Past Koca: Yh Yh *shrugs* Yo Minna-San Baka Admin Claire over here is going to do some little memory lane stories once in a while

Me: I'm going to- YOU LIL- PAST KOCA *puts 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻*

Koca: *sticks tongue out and does the same* I'm sorry I ain't that innocent Baka Claire *chuckles* Besides, I am one of your only story book lines that had been completed-

Me: *chocking the kid* SAY ANOTHER WORD KID IMMA KILL YA

Koca: Vampire- can't

Me: PUFFF WATCH ME YOUR TOTALY GONNA DIE NOW

Koca: Wait wat the awesome hottie me is gonna die BAKA CLAIRE THATS NOT PART OF THE STORY DOE

Me: IKR jk bish

Brothers/Koca: -_-

Me: *types away~* Enjoy minna!!

~*~*~*

3rd~

The crowd cheered as Koca smiled. Kou and Koca had gone off stage and got a drink. "Hey Chisnsana Koneko, want a song you want to sing to them?" Kou asked as he drank the water bottle in his grasp. Koca nodded a no before speaking, "I'm not a little kid anymore, if you don't know. I'm actually one of the smartest in the entire world or maybe is the smartest." Koca said calmly as she drank the water. Kou has some how accidentally spitted the water put as he heard those words. 'Geez... She's really smart... She gets it from Ruki-kun... I guess...' "But why not sing a song huh? It would be fun." She smiled at the blonde that had thrown the water bottle on a chair, grabbing the blunette's hand and running out.

"Minna-San!!" Kou yelled out to the cheering crowd. "WE got another song for you!!" He said as he grabbed a mic and gave it to his sister. "Y-Yuri minna-San...." Koca uttered to the crowd. "Nee~ let's sing that song now!!" Koca had a poker face as she was pulled to a sigh. "Geez your such a pain..." Soon the pink haired girl slowly brought my hand up as she opened her eyes singing the first words.

"I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my anus
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

[CHORUS]
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch
Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood
Carnivore animal, I am a cannibal
I eat boys up, you better run
I am Cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (Cannibal) (I'll eat you up) (I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal) (I'll eat you up)

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

[CHORUS]
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch
Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood
Carnivore animal, I am a cannibal
I eat boys up, you better run
I am cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal) (I'll eat you up) (I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal) (I'll eat you up)

Ohohwoahohwoah [8x]

I am cannibal
I am cannibal (I'll eat you up)
I am cannibal
I am cannibal (I'll eat you up)

I love you
(Hahaha)
I warned you
(Rah!)"

The blue haired girl's hand was pointing to the dark starless skies, breathing heavily as the song ended. "Minna, Arigatou gozamas!" Koca yelled out bowing to the cheering crowd. She jumped up before walking off stage. "I never knew being an idol was this hard..." As Koca dumped herself on the couch before Kou came in hearing a slight yell of the crowd saying that it was all over. Koca looked at the grinning blonde. "You got lots of fans Kou-nii." She smiled at Kou as he giggle.

"Because I'm fabulous~!"

Koca chuckled at Kou's little chime before he had asked why she was laughing.

"Well you've changed a lot!"

Koca~

I softly started to stop smiling as I looked at the ground. "Uh... Koca-chan are you alright?" My brother asked me as I already felt tears going down. "I-I missed so much...." I cried out. "I've been gone for centuries, leav ing you all behind as if it was nothing!"

"I was selfish for making myself a sacrifice!"

"I was cruel and a stupid naïve little girl!"

"I should have stayed and made someone else be taken away!"

"It's all my fault!"

"If I hadn't made myself a sacrifice you guys wouldn't have been in agony because of me!!"

"It's all mY DUMN FAULT KOU-!!!"

My hand was covered by Kou, stopping me in a middle of my sentence. I saw that he was a little bit angry at me. "Tch." He spat. "Stop complaining it's not your fault!!" He yelled out to me. "Just because you made yourself go somewhere else instead of someone else in your place with made a choice of keeping everyone else alive so you saved them!" My eyes were widening slowly. "NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT KOCA!!!" He yelled out loud. "Have some pride... You saved pitiful humans back then..." He was slowly going down to my lap.

"Even though you... LEFT US WE WERE STILL HAPPY BECAUSE WE MANAGED ON OUR OWN WE STILL KEPT IT TOGETHER!!"

"You came back to us..."

"And that's all... We could ever... Ask for Koca..."