Songs And Boys Arent The Only One

Koca~

I sat there, tapping my pencil up and down, not really paying attention to the question we had. "Miss Acoromason. What is the answer for this question?" I flinch as I quickly look at the board. "21." I calmly say as she nodded. "Moving on." 'Geez, this is such a pain. But then again, I already know this stuff.' As I bell ran I picked up my stuff and walked to my locker. Opening it as I put my books and papers in as I got my bag out. "Hey bitch." I pulled my locker in a little to see a group of girls. "Need anything?" I asked continuing to grab my stuff. "You were at yesterday's concert right? With Kou Mukami. Trying to steal him?"

I chuckled. "No, I just happened to have been with him." I closed the locker and face them. "Liar." One of pushed me and I fell to the ground as my stuff scattered. "Your always hanging around the Mukami's and Sakamakis, your just another whore!" They yelled. "What you need is a life, your just like that Yui Komori bitch tsk." That was when it struck me. "Don't talk like that about Yui." I uttered. "Huh what this? Friends with her or something?" "Say it again I promise I'll make you regret it." I hissed. "Oh, the little girl is trying to act tough? Let's see what you got!" And so they kicked me as I rolled down to the lockers. I coughed up blood as I sat up.

"Not tough anymore huh Nashi Acoromason?" One said. "I don't even think that's a name?" Another said. "Heh! A fake we got here girls!" I stood up. "Tch, still got strength?" I smiled. "Always." "Seriously, what a bitch you are! Just stay down or else you'll get hurt! But wait! You'll get hurt either way!" They all laughed as I frowned. "Now listen up, if you don't wanna die, stay away from the Mukamis and Sakamakis. Kou Mukami is mine."
"Yuma's mine."
"Better fuck off since Ruki's mah bæ."
"Azusa is so cute!"
"Nah uh! Kanato is!"
They argued and argued.

"It's an amazing opportunity. Trap them, make them suffer in a room or beat the shit out of them. Either way, you'll see them in a trance of their pain."

This was a voice that had some reason gave me an urge to do as it says. I lifted my fist up ready to punch the girl, but someone stopped me. I snapped out of my trance as I saw Yuma and Subaru holding my arm still. "Don't do it." They said. "Nashi!!!" I heard Ayato yell out. "Ayato?!" I screamed as I easily got my arm from Yuma and Subaru as I spined around to see him in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well to get you out of trouble of course." I heard Ruki say as I sweatdropped. "Oh I'm sorry if I caused some!" "And you girls." Yuma turned around with an anger face on at the girl. "Do something like this to her again I'll kill ya'." He glared as the girls stood still. "But she tried to take Kou-kun away from me!"

"No she didn't! I let her be there!" I bopped his head. "We don't have time for this, let's go please." I sighed. "I'm sorry if I caused you girls trouble, there's been a misunderstanding." I turned around to leave as I grabbed my bag and teleported home. I threw my bag on the chair as I spun around and fell on the bed. "this will be such a long life..." I sighed as I soon drifted to sleep.

A few weeks latarrr~

Kou~

Chinsana Koneko has been very secretive for a few weeks now, I wonder what she's been doing. I walked around the school as I looked over a corner to her talking on the phone. "Mhm, I'll be there at 12 tomorrow at lunch." She answered. "Yeah thanks bye!" She smiled putting her phone in her pocket as she started to walk away. "What does she mean at 12 tomorrow at lunch?" Then I realized something. "She has a date!!! I wonder who it is~ I got to tell Ruki-kin about this!" I yelled out as I teleported to Ruki that was reading a book. He looked up to me. "What do you need Kou?" I smiled like a lunatic.

"Chinsana Koneko has a dattttteeeee~~!!!"

His eyes widened in surprise, as I smiled like more then an idiot. "She has one tomorrow at 12!! We need to get it ready for her tomorrow!!~" I chimed at him. "Well Kou, your right, we're going shopping as she leaves on that date." He said smirking. "But who is that guy she's going on a date?" "Mmhhm?" I said not knowing. "I don't know, I just over heard her say something about 12 tomorrow in lunch and she was really happy." He looked like he thought it over. "It really is a date." He smirked. "Tell the others, but don't ask her, it'll be a surprise."

"What will be a surprise?" Soon Chinsana Koneko came walking in with the smile on her face. "Oh nothing! Just er getting ready for another concert to get on a surprise for my fans!" I covered smiling really brightly as she grinned back. "Oh, looks like your having some fan service for your fans huh, wait, your always doing that aren't you?" She asked nervously laughing. "Of course! I am the cute Kou Mukami here your talking about!" I said pointing to himself. "Geez, you haven't even changed, it makes me wonder, what have you been doing all this centuries?" She said before pausing. "I mean nothing don't pay attention to that!" She yelled out walking away awkwardly. "Wonder what that was." Ruki asked. "Oh, probably something she's been wondering..." I answered.

The nexish dayyyyy~

It's been two and half an hour and Chinsana Koneko was about to come home. "C'mon! Get in you places!!" Yuma yelled out as I hid behind the couch. I heard the door open as I heard foot steps. "CONGRATULATIONS CHINSANA KONEKO!!!" I yelled out jumping over the couch and hugging her. "For what Kou-nii?" She asked. "Well, for getting a boyfriend of course! 'Ya finally got one to call 'em yours shrimp." Yuma said as he grinned. "I'm.... So.... Happy you found.... Someone.... You like...." Azusa said as he smiled. "So what's your boyfriends name? Don't tell me it's one of the Sakamakis Koca." Ruki said, but she only laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked ask we looked at her in confusion.

"No no.... It's just..., I don't have a boyfriend!"

She yelled out. "HUH!?!?" I exclaimed at her. "Then what was you saying "12 tomorrow at lunch" thing on the phone yesterday?!?" I asked. "Oh that umm..." She said as she stopped laughing. "I became a Model and Idol." She smiled as my jaw dropped. "REALLY?!?!" I exclaimed out loud as she nodded. "MHM!!" "Well then congrats short stuff!!" Yuma said dumping his hands on her head. "I did it!!" She yelled out jumping up high.