Chapter 1 - Love Note

It was a cold night of November 5,when Park,Woo Kim was confused if he will stop loving Hee,Nami,because that day he finally knew that Nami has another boyfriend in the persona of Woo,Jung Ho.The only thing that came up on his mind that time was that he have to end his relationship with Nami by all means,because he doesn't want to love a girl with another man in her heart.

Funny but that time all he want was to have a text clan,to forget Nami and to stop communicating with her,as well as to find another one to love,another inspiration in life and someone to lean on in times of problems.Even though he was busy with all his school works because he is graduating as an Engineer in Dongguk University,he still had the time to chat with his text mates and entertained them until he met Kim,Gyu Na,a sophomore student from Hanyang University who took up Interior Design. She was funny yet serious, and she's only friendly to someone who makes her laugh and smile.Woo Kim was challenged to this young lady,because her aura is one of a kind,and you would never thought she was that kind of person,all you could notice was her beauty and you'll also think of her ideal man, a type of man which is not handsome,like Woo Kim. He is only smart,responsible,and friendly and that's all that he was proud of,although other's did not appreciated it.

He honestly told Gyu Na that he was not that handsome to be friend with,and he got shocked when Gyu Na said that it's okay to her,as long as they will not have any misunderstanding,everything will be alright.

Until such time they're talking about their ideal partners and Woo Kim shered his type of girl : (via text message)

[My type of girl is simple,friendly,open-minded and cheerful :)]

And Gyu Na also shared her type of a guy and she said : (via text message)

[My type of boy is you..]

[Y-O-U,Youthful,Open-minded and Unique]

Maybe Woo Kim doesn't understand what Gyu Na wanted to convey,he just ignored it by means of laughing,but somehow he tried to think it logically,but he doesn't want to expect anything from that beautiful lady.Until such time he admired Gyu Na,without knowing Gyu Na is already admiring him.

And December 8,he finally told that he admire Gyu Na,and when the girl finally knew it,she took an advantage to talked about her feelings to Woo Kim,and she is already in love with Woo Kim.And Woo Kim got surprised when the girl didn't get mad,that he asked Gyu Na why,and she said : (via text message)

[Because you are YOU : )]

And the day after that Woo Kim's smile was undefined,maybe he was quite nervous yet happy.Nervous because he will give again his heart to someone who made him complete after the heartbreak. And yet happy because,he will have again his new inspiration,and he has something to prove,that physical appearance was not on everybody's criteria when it comes to love.But something popped up on his mind,that whatever happens,he will never give his pure love and he will never expect in order to feel less pain.Whatever happens,he is not obliged to cry because he did the right thing .

And the phenomena happens,Woo Kim and Gyu Na became lovers.They became legal to their parents.Woo Kim extends his time in the university just to make sure that Gyu Na will go home safe and to make sure that there's a kiss before saying "goodbye" and "good night".And they don't forget to greet themselves in the daytime.Sometimes they eat together although not literally together,cause it's a matter of texting with honesty.The lovers are tied up with a strong trust.

They are also hanging out together by means of eating together in some medium-classed restaurants,so that they could feel the necessity of being couple. But a couple of months after,the trust is slowly getting weak because of Gyu Na's jealousy to Woo Kim's ex-girlfriend and now bestfriend named Nam,Jaehui .

Jaehui seems to be Woo Kim's classmate and at the same time his first girlfriend.Gyu Na is afraid that Woo Kim might fall in love again to Jaehui. In GyuNa's mindset ,she's only doing her part as a girlfriend,with a dilemma of loosing his first boyfriend someday because of his past.From that time,Gyu Na started to watch on Woo Kim's moves as well as Jaehui's.

But Gyu Na's instinct was strengthened one night when they go home together as Woo Kim received a text message from Jaehui and Jaehui said:

[Do you really love your girlfriend? :(]

When Gyu Na noticed that there's something rude in Woo Kim's action,she tried to read the text message and when she saw that message,she got angry and plans to confront Jaehui but Woo Kim made her calm so Gyu Na refused to do it.

The reason why Woo Kim can't leave Jaehui is that,they had a promise to one another,that they will protect themselves until the end,and they promised to make themselves as a lifetime partners.Others may think that it sounds inappropriate to them as best friends because it fits for lovers like Woo Kim and Gyu Na,but Woo Kim doesn't care about what would others feel.

Woo Kim continued to be the best friend of Jaehui,he has to take the responsibility because they had promises to themselves.And Jaehui acted the same although she feels that Gyu Na might forced her to stay away from Woo Kim.

On their 4th month, Woo Kim was starting to make Gyu Na feel the ambiance when the time comes that Woo Kim will be out of her sight,her side.Because his graduation is nearly approaching.But the real plan of Woo Kim was to get rid of Gyu Na slowly because he can't take it's jealousy and he don't want Jaehui to be in danger.Normally on his perspective,he don't want his best friends to be hurt especially Jaehui,because Jaehui is a special person to Woo Kim,and even though they had an unhappy relationship,still when someone asked him which love story is the best for him,he would rather tell that his relationship with Jaehui was the best of the three.This time Woo Kim is regretting.And he doesn't know how to get rid of Gyu Na without hurting her,of course on his part, whatever strategy he may execute,in the end one of them will cry a lot.

But the best answer is given to him on their fifth month,when Gyu Na asked him to have an S.O.P(sex-on-phone)which actually insults him and made him embarrassed . All those time he knew that Gyu Na was a simple and conservative lady,and he got shocked when that girl asked him to do such things.But Woo Kim thinks again and he realized that that's the sign for him to stay away on Gyu Na.

Due to temptation and curiosity, Woo Kim tried it too.And when it's over,he was unhappy.Doing that to someone he loves the most was a mortal sin,because they're not yet married and then they're doing such things.

And then time comes that he has guts to tell Gyu Na the truth.On the 18th day of their sixth month in a relationship,he finally end their relationship.Woo Kim thinks that Gyu Na would be a hindrance to his success,to his goals and to his good intentions and good image in the future.