Chapter 8:"Ohhhh that's....ummm....Jerry."

Justin's POV

The next morning I awoke with a headache thanks to MIcah and Michael. I had had to hold them down just to get their names. Then Michael kicked me in the head because he thought I was charging at him. I'm still skeptical as to how he reached his foot up there. I had at least 4 ft. on him. Then again the only part of math I paid attention to was money so he could be taller than I thought.

Then later just to keep them calm I had to let them watch t.v which I wasn't in the mood for. A Spongebob re-run marathon was on and by the 5th "who lives in a pineapple under the sea" I was ready to jump in the t.v. and choke that pirate. Then to top it I slept on the floor so they could have my bed.

Why you may ask?

Because as much as I wanted E.J. dead I also wanted revenge for the one man that got me where I was today and to my luck it was her father.

I got up and decided to take a shower. As I stepped into the water I let it run through my hair and down my shoulders. This was the most relaxed I'd been since E.J. came about then again my relaxation never really lasts long. After about an hour I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I tried my best to stay quiet as I made my way into the bedroom. When I reached my dressers I hadn't noticed Micah get up until she was behind me.

"Where's the bathroom?"

I abruptly turned around and without warning my towel fell.

Micah's eyes went from drowsy and tired to wide and alert. She just kept staring, so I quickly picked out a pair of boxers and put them on. When I faced her again she was still staring.

Shit! I can't believe I just flashed a 7 year old girl. Then to make matters worse she started asking questions.

"What is that?"

"What is what?"

"That thing sticking out of your body."

"Ohhhh that's....ummm....Jerry." My face was burning and I wished I could somehow knock her out and erase her memory.

"Why do you have a Jerry?"

What kind of question is that? "What do you mean why do I have a Jerry?"

"I don't have a Jerry."

"Look talk to your sister about these things, not me."

"Fine but where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"The bathroom."

I pointed her in the direction and relief took over when she was finally gone.

Once she returned I told her when her brother woke up they could make a bowl of cereal and that everything was set up by my mini fridge. The I told her I'd be locking her in here.

She looked as if she was ready to cry. I could tell she wasn't used to being in these type of situations. Honestly the only thing that made me have feelings was the fact that she reminded me so much of my little sister Jazzy,

When I reached the basement something hit me in my head. Before I could turn around I was put in a restraining hold.

"Are they okay? I swear if you hurt them.

"They're fine." As I answered E.J. I found a way to counter and took full advantage and soon she was at my mercy.

"I see you wore those sexy boxers of yours."

I pushed her away and she turned giving me a devious grin.

"Anyway have you thought about it?"

Her grin faded and her expression was nothing but business. "Yes."