Chapter Nine.

Well I am so sorry I havn't updated! My minds been a mess the past couple of months...  Depression and severe anxiety is not good! Anyway I'm on the road to recovery and have been actually feeling happy! When I'm happy I can write! I hope this chapter isnt too bad, I mean, I had to idea how to honestly start it. But anyways I tried my best! I think... ENJOY :)

PS- OMFG SASUKE IS BACK IN THE MANGA AND I STARTED CRYING WHEN HE WANTED TO BECOME HOKAGE ALKDFJASDFKSAS

PSS- I TRIED UPLOADING THIS LIKE FIVE TIMES BUT FUCKING WATTPAD KEPT CRASHING ON ME

____________________________________

That whole day at school, Hinata noticed that both Naruko and Sasuke were incredibly quiet; like they were thinking about something. Hinata assumed it was this whole ‘big secret’ that apparently was too personal for her to know about. But for the first time in Hinatas life she wanted to be a a sticky beak and uncover something that was none of her business. Well it was actually kind of her business if her boyfriend and neighbour were involved. She tried to think of events that happened in the past- before she got close with either of them. She knew they dated once; but that was back when they were in middle school, and it only lasted a week. Hinata did know for a fact that Naruko slept around a bit, and maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe she got pregnant and Naruko accidently told Sasuke about it. She cancelled that one out though, because Naruko would of told Sakura and Ino, and they would of spread it around the school. So basically Hinata had to idea in the world what Naruko and Sasuke were hiding. But it must be big.

 After school, Naruko was nowhere to be seen when Hinata was waiting at the school gate for Sasuke, who had been kept in for an extra training session- she didn’t mind, since she wanted to go to the shops with him afterwards. It was a tad cold so Hinata decided to stroll around the school and pick up litter, because she needed something to do and it was a good deed. Soon enough she had done a lap of the school and yet again had nothing to do. But suddenly she heard a scuffle in the distance, near the back of the arts block, and decided to have a squiz.

“I’m sorry I’m contacting you but I have to tell you something!”

It was Naruko, talking on her phone.

“I know you don’t want to see me again but I really need to tell you something… Please… don’t hang up. DON’T HANG UP. ITS URGENT…why… I’m sorry… I-.”

Naruko dropped her phone and fell to the ground, with tears streaming down her face. “why.. WHY AM I SUCH A FUCK UP! ONCE FUCKING CHANCE AND I LOST IT! ONE FUCKING CHANCE…”, she cried, bashing her head onto the concrete, causing her nose to bleed. Hinata screamed when she saw the blood and rushed over.

“Hinata.. why are you here…? Go away please I don’t need anyone seeing me like this… Please I need to be alone”, Naruko pleaded, but Hinata just shook her head and grabbed a tissue from her backpack.

 “Naruko I don’t care if you’re a mess. You’re my friend and I’m here to support you regardless. You don’t even need to tell me what’s wrong. Just don’t hurt yourself!”, she trembled, and handed a tissue to Naruko, who instantly placed it on her nose.

 Naruko smiled and wiped her eyes with her fingertips. “Hinata, fucking serious, I wish more people were like you. But seriously I need some me time at the moment. I promise I won’t hurt myself okay. I think Sasuke is out of class anyway. I can see him in the distance.”

 “Fine. But if you need anything please don’t hesitate to come over for a chat”, Hinata said before getting up off the cold grass. “Thanks”, Naruko replied, and waved at Hinata as she walked away.

Hinata caught up to Sasuke and hugged him from behind , scaring him.

“FUCK NARUKO IS THAT YOU I SWEAR TO FUCK- oh hey sunshine you scared me!”.

“S-Sunshine? Where did that come from?” Hinata grinned and took his hand, causing Sasuke to blush.

“W-well your name means sunshine?... I thought it would be a cute nickname for you”, he stuttered, not believing he was being this cheesy. Hinata also went a bit red, because she felt really embarrassed at how cute the nickname was. “Y-You’re so sweet Sasuke.”

 “Does that mean I deserve a kiss?’, he cheekily replied, bending down to her height, making sure he could see the embarrassment on her face. Hinata wasn’t that eager to the PDA thing yet but he thought it was so cute. She hesitantly gave him a small kiss, which he decided was the most he could get from her in public at the moment, so he decided not to nag. “Y-you’re a dummy”, Hinata teased when she saw the proud smile on his face as he pulled away.  They started walking home, hand in hand, which Sasuke thought felt just perfect. They didn’t even talk that much for the duration of the trip; being in each other’s company was good enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sasuke got home, he heard a ruckus from the kitchen.

“I DON’T FUCKING CARE ITACHI SHES A SENJU! OUR WORST RIVALS! HOW DARE YOU BRING ONE OF HER KIND INTO THE HOUSE!”

“Fath- I mean Fugako, I should say because I no longer see the fucking asshole in front of me as my father, You don’t know how I FEEL ABOUT ANY OF THIS SO HOW DARE YOU CRITISE ME FOR LOVING SOMBODY!’

Sasuke gulped and ran to his room when he realised what the fight was about. For the past couple of months Itachi has been seeing a woman from the Senju clan and hasn’t told him and Sasukes parents about it, because he knew Fugako, their father wouldn’t approve. Itachi told Sasuke about it the other week when he had a breakdown because he couldn’t have a normal relationship, because he had to keep his a secret because of some stupid fraud between the Uchiha and the Senju clan that had stretched back years ago, and basically only the older members of both clans still cared about. Itachi must have brought her home to tell Fugaku about their relationship. Sasuke was just glad when he was ready to tell his parents he’s dating Hinata there will be no issue, because both Hinata and Sasuke’s clans are in good ties with each other.

“ITACHI GET OUT. GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE YOU’RE NOT THE SON I REMEMBER RAISING. YOU’RE NOT MY SON! TAKE YOUR SLUT OUT OF HERE BEFORE I-.”

Sasuke heard a crash and then his mother scream, and instinctively rushed out. He was faced with his father on the ground, blood pouring from his head, and Itachi’s girlfriend with her fist in the air.

“Makino! WHAT DID YOU DO?’, his mother screamed, falling to the ground to aid her husband.

“The fucker messed with MY relationship, and frankly I love Itachi and I won’t let some prick get in the way”, Makino roared.

“God I love you. Let’s just get out of here”, Itachi replied and grabbed her hand, leading them out of the house, and smiling at Sasuke as they passed him.

That was the last day Sasuke Saw Itachi, or his father alive.

________________________________________________________--

I wonder how Sasuke will deal with his fathers death...???????????? OHHHHH I'M LEAVING YOU WITH A TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER!

love xx