Chapter Eight.

Okay, I am so sorry I havn't updated this is AGES. School has just been so hard for me lately, and this term we had an assignment for almost every subject, and they were big ones aswell. I'm on summer holidays now, so I will be working a lot more on this. Now I wrote this chapter up in less then half an hour because I really did want to post something. It's really short but its something. I apoligise again!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Three Weeks later

‘Morning Hinata’, Sasuke said hugging her tightly. It was around seven thirty, and the pair were waiting out the front yard for Naruko to arrive. ‘Good morning Sasuke’, Hinata replied, and accepted his warm embrace. It was a nippy day, so the extra warmth was welcomed.  ‘I can’t wait for it to be winter’, Sasuke said out of the blue. ‘I mean, it’s so much better to do well... Everything without basically dying from heat exhaustion.. And when it’s cold I can just hug you and I’ll be warm.. But the flu season is bad though…’. Hinata nodded and blushed at his sweet remark. Already she had seen some of the sweet side of Sasuke she had never known about before. ‘I like the spring actually.. I like the smell of pollen in the air, and the way I can just pick a fresh batch of flowers every day for the home.. It makes me happy when the flowers bloom’. Sasuke couldn’t stop smiling; he thought Hinata was so cute when she talked.

For a couple of minutes they were just staring into each others eyes until Naruko decided to throw a piece of dog shit into Sasukes face. ‘Gotcha!’, she yelled from her yard. Sasuke stood there for a second, his face turning a deep red.

‘THAT’S FOR PUSHING ME INTO DOG SHIT AGES AGO! KARMA BITCH!’, Naruko yelled, and flipped the bird at Sasuke

 Sasuke was mad. He started twitching, and he was clenching his fists tight. Hinata actually took a couple of steps back, frightened. Sasuke slowly turned his head to face Naruko, who was laughing. ‘YOU. FUCKING. SLUT’, He boomed. This comment made Naruko laugh even harder. Sasuke wiped his face and started angrily pacing towards her. ‘Calm down Sasuke.. It was just dog shit.. ‘, Naruko yelped, starting to actually feel nervous.  ‘You know it was a joke right?’. He stopped at the fence line and looked Naruko directly into the eyes. ‘Watch out. Just watch the fuck out. I don’t think Kiba would want to know about your little secret you told me a while back, now would he?’. Naruko froze up and quickly started walking ahead of them, mumbling a quick ‘sorry’, as she passed the pair, walking swiftly up the street.

 Sasuke looked proud as grabbed Hinata’s hand and led her down the road. It was quiet for a while, but then Hinata finally spoke. ‘Sasuke…. What’s this.. Secret of Naruko’s?’, she asked, but Sasuke just shook his head. ‘Don’t worry.. It doesn’t concern you. It’s just something that happened a while back’. ‘Okay.’, she replied softly, letting go on his hand and crossed her own arms. Sasuke looked offended when she did this, but got over it pretty quickly.  

Hinata was a little cross that Sasuke wouldn’t tell her what the hell was going on. What could Naruko be hiding? She basically blabs out about her personal life to everyone, usually even telling the finer details that nobody wants to even hear. Hinata was going to figure this out. Even if Sasuke had a problem with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah.. I promise the next chapter will be longer then this! I might even start updating this weekly or twice a week from this point on!