Chapter Seven.

<3 Enjoy xx Lotsa SasuHina xx

Hinata took a week off school like Naruko suggested. While she was gone, Naruko ganged up with Sasuke and they dealt with Tenten. Naruko also had a talk to Sasuke about Hinata. ‘ What the fuck is up with you and Hinata? Back off. she doesn’t like you hitting on her’. ‘ Naruko. Its none of your damn business. I can hit on her if I want. I think if I try hard enough, she might like me back’. ‘so you do like her?’. ‘ …..’. Naruko ended up fracturing Sasukes cheek with a punch. ‘IDIOT. JUST TELL HER INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE!’.

It was a Saturday, and Hinata was doing some gardening in her front yard, pulling out weeds, etc, when she heard a ruckus next door at the Uchiha household. ‘ITACHI! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! COME BACK HERE!’. ‘SASUKE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!’. ‘MIND MY OWN BUSINESS?? LOOK WHAT YOU’RE DOING! BITCH!’. Hinata wondered what the heck was going on, because as long as she can remember, Sasuke and Itachi have never fought. The front door flew open, and Itachi ran out. ‘Hinata-chan! Hello! I found out some newwws!’, he said, smiling like anything. Hinata got up and walked to the fence. ‘ W-what’s wrong Itachi?’. Itachi sniggered and inhaled. ‘I was in Sasukes room and I found out that he keeps a diary! And-‘. ‘ ITACHI YOU COCK-SUCKING BITCH!....Hello Hinata. Haws it going?’, Sasuke said, punching his brother in the face before stopping and smiling casually at her. ‘Hello Sasuke… I won’t ask..’. She started heading for her front door because she was getting creeped out. ‘Sasuke that hurt.. Why would you hit your big brother?’. ‘ BECAUSE you were gonna tell her.. and you read my JOURNAL.’. Hinata grabbed the door handle. ‘Hinata!... can I please talk to you… about something?’, Sasuke said out of the blue. She froze and turned around. ‘Um.. Okay… okay..’. Hinata slowly walked to the low fence, which separated their yards. ‘Itachi go inside please’. Itachi smiled and walked inside, respecting his little brother. Sasuke walked to the fence and leant on it. ‘Hinata… I’m sorry about what happened in Math.. I was just showing off in front of Sai.. I’m sorry…’. ‘You say sorry.. But still act up Sasuke… that was really embarrassing!’, she replied, looking at the ground. ‘ Naruko told me what happened with Tenten… is that why you took a week off school?’. ‘You know, not everything’s about Tenten or you. It might have been family issues’, Hinata snapped. ‘Sorry… well I just want to say..’, Sasuke replied. ‘Say what?’, Hinata said, wanting to leave. Sasuke looked into her eyes. ‘ Hinata I like you. Just sayin…’. He went bright red and looked straight at the ground. Hinata found herself doing the same. ‘ Oh… okay… I don’t know what to say…’. ‘That’s fine.. I understand.’ Sasuke said, looking more depressed by the second. Hinata was a little confused, due to the fact that this situation has never happened in her life before. ‘ So what am I supposed to s-say?’. He looked back up at her, and said, ‘ Um.. oh…. Um.. I will make this easier for you.. will you be my girlfriend?’. ‘G-girlfriend?’.

*Hinata flashbacks*

It was five years ago and Hinata was thirteen.

School had just finished and somehow Hinata and Sasuke were walking in the same direction. A casual conversation started.

‘ So Hinata what are you gonna be when you grow up?’, Sasuke said, trying to end the silence. Hinata looked up at the sky. ‘ I-I don’t know.. Maybe a chef… or an artist… But I have to prove myself as a Hyuuga to my family though… Father says I’m weak.. He says I could be nothing but a mere h-housewife..’. Sasuke put his hands in his pockets and smiled. ‘ Heh. No offense but that’s all I could imagine you being as well… But if you try hard enough you might be able to achieve your dreams. That’s what I’m going to do. I wanna be a cop. That’s my dream’. Sasuke looked so bright from the angle Hinata was seeing him from. ‘W-we will both achieve our dreams one day.. I bet’. They reached the end of a street and parted ways. This was the first conversation they had ever had.

-four years later-

Hinata had just finished unpacking her stuff into her new house. She had no idea who her neighbours were, since the move was sort of rushed. She decided to meet them. She started on her neighbour to the left. She noticed the house was rather big and expensive-looking, with a beautiful garden. She saw various Uchiha Clan symbols around the place. ‘Hmm… so these people must be related to Sasuke then..?’. She knocked on the door and took a deep breath. When the door opened, Sasuke appeared wearing his pyjamas, with a tomato in his left hand. ‘Why are you here at this- Hinata? Why are you here? We hardly know each other! I might date you if I get to know you better. That’s my final offer’. Hinata went a little red but tried to ignore the embarrassing situation. ‘ Um Sasuke.. I just moved in next door.. I-I didn’t know you were my neighbour. You are misunderstood.’ Sasuke coughed up a piece of the tomato and blushed slightly. ‘OH. I’m sorry. Well it will be interesting having you live next door! Maybe I might end up making a friend out of you. I’ll be over at six. Oh and beware, Naruko lives on the other side of you. As you may know, she’s the town slut. Cya.’. He closed the door leaving her standing there. ‘Um o-okay then’, she muttered to herself.

Within months a friendship with Sasuke had risen that was special to Hinata. She didn’t hang out with him during school, but sometimes they could talk for hours when they were together.

-----flashback over---

‘Its okay if you say no.. I mean it’s ME. Im nothing special. I’m just the douchebag that EVERY goddamn girl in the grade fangirls over.. except you…. Oh and Naruko. But you’re special to me Hinata. ’. Hinata thought about the past for a minute. Her head was hurting. She had no idea what to do so she let her brain take control. Hinata leaned forward and kissed Sasuke. He got a shock at first, because this was so unexpected, but her lips were like sugar and he kissed her back. It wasn’t very long before Hinata pulled away, because she was getting so embarrassed. There was a silence for about three minutes until Sasuke said, ‘ So…You will be my girlfriend?’. Hinata looked at him, then at the ground. ‘ O-Okay…’. ‘ Why? Though.. why all of a sudden?’, Sasuke questioned her. ‘ W-well… I thought about it. Y-you always protect me when I-I need protecting. You t-take care of me. W-we can have long and meaningful conversations… t-that’s why.’ Sasuke smiled held out his hand. ‘ Wanna go for a walk? You know, since we’re a couple now?’. Hinata took his hand and climbed over the fence. ‘O-okay..’. It was a little awkward, but neither of them cared. ‘You know whats funny Hinata?’, Sasuke said, putting his hands in his pockets. ‘What?’, She replied. ‘We were fighting almost fifteen minutes ago and now we’re going out’. ‘t-that is funny I guess!’.  They walked through town for an hour, then sat in the park to watch the sunset.