Chapter Five.

Hinata could now sense her surroundings. ‘ I can hear birds… but… Sasuke kissed me?’. She opened her eyes. ‘Hey Hinata!’, Sasuke said. He was still sitting beside her. She sat up and moved an inch away from Sasuke. ‘M-maybe if I forget it happened he will too?... I like our friendship..’. Sasuke touched her face. ‘You okay? I’m sorry about that. I just wanted to piss off Sakura.. and you’re so damb cute I couldn’t resist!’. Fighting through her urge to faint again, she managed to say, ‘ S-so you d-don’t like m-me?’. He smiled. ‘Who wouldn’t?’. Hinata stood up and started walking away. ‘U-um I m-might go back home.. I-I feel a little sick.’.  ‘No you don’t. Your embarrassed!’, Sasuke replied. Hinata turned around. ‘ Stupid Sasuke!’. She walked home, leaving Sasuke sitting there by himself. When she reached her house, she slammed the door shut and went straight into bed. She was thinking. ‘  I had my first kiss…. I always imagined it would be romantic… not by Sasuke just to show off to Sakura….. I hate my life!’, she thought to herself. She was a little frustrated. She now knew Sasuke would be twice as annoying around her.. and she would have to put up with it. KNOCK KNOCK. Hinata sighed, and got up. As she slowly paced to the door, she had a feeling it was Sasuke, or maybe Kushina or Mikoto, who check on her a lot. ‘who is it?’. ‘ Hinata.. I’m sorry.. please come to school! I shouldn’t have used you to piss off Sakura. I hope you forgive me. I feel really bad...’. She sighed and opened the door. Sasukes face looked genuine, and so did his apology. She was surprised that he did actually do this, and she was grateful. ‘It’s okay.. Thank you for the apology… Okay I will go to school.. Education is a must I guess’. She walked inside and grabbed her school bag. ‘Hinata. Again, I’m sorry.’ She smiled because the first time ever, he had apologised for something stupid he’d done. ‘ Let’s go Sasuke.. We’re gonna be late’. They started walking down the road, and it was a little awkward. ‘ Hinata you were very brave before. Saying that stuff to Sakura. I’m proud of you’. She looked at the ground and smiled slightly. ‘ I did it to show you I could take care of myself. I can defend bullies. I think. I can take care of Tenten.’. ‘But you haven’t been. Im still protecting you Hinata. No ifs or buts. Got that?, Sasuke replied, a little annoyed. Hinata threw her hands up in the air. ‘ FINE.’.

-          I was listening to throw your hands up by Pitbull and Quote at that time to make it ironic O.o