Chapter 1~ A Bonding Moment

I wrote this story last year when my English was still a bit shaky and it really needs to be edited... I'll do it as soon as I can but I know there's an insane amount of mistakes in it and I wish to apologize about this...

Anyway, I hope you'll like it anyway ^^

"There's nothing to do..." Dick thought as he looked outside the huge window of his room, gazing at the grey October sky. He sighed deeply, desperately trying to find something to keep himself busy. After a few seconds, an idea popped in his mind. The young man left his room and walked through the long hallway of the manor until he reached his brother's bedroom. He knocked softly once and heard a "come in, it's open" coming from inside the room.

"Hey Timmy" Dick said to the teen as he opened up the door. Tim was sitting on his desk chair, focused on his TV screen, his controller in the hand, completely plunged in the video game he was playing.

Tim smiled broadly at his big brother. "Wait a sec Kon, I'll be back," he said as he removed his black and red headphones. "Hey Dick, what's up?" he asked.

"I was wondering, would you be interested in going to the theater after lunch?"

"Of course!" the teen replied, his eyes suddenly sparkling with excitement. Dick knew how his brother was when it came to movies, he simply loved them. "And why suddenly would you want to go to the theater on a Sunday?"

"Because I'm honestly beyond bored" the acrobat answered with a grin as he let himself fall on Tim's bed "You know that Alfred is gonna kill you if he sees that you're still in your pajama at 11 in the morning?" he laughed. Indeed, the old butler was being really strict when it came to this kind of things.

"Oh come on, it's Sunday Dickie, Lazy Sunday even," the raven haired young man laughed as he looked at his Superman pajama and added, "hey why don't you go tell this to the lazy-butt who's still sleeping?" while he pointed to the locked wooden door just in front of his room.

"He is still asleep?" Dick asked surprised, but he was even more surprised that his second brother was still in the manor.

"Yup"

"Oh..." he whispered as a large smile spread across his lips.

"I really don't like this smile" Tim said as he raised an eyebrow, knowing perfectly well that Dick had something evil planned in his mind.

"Do you remember that day when I 'accidentally' poked him?" he replied with a large mischievous grin.

Tim's eyes shot wide open and he whispered with an apprehensive tone, "Oh my god Dick, you're not gonna do that?!" Dick's smile turned into a mischievous grin. "Dude, he's gonna shoot you!"

"Nah, don't worry lil' bro, I'm just gonna remind him what it takes to not being awake at such an hour, and you're gonna help me."

Tim put his hands in the hair, one of them still holding the controller, "Me? No way!"

"You don't have any kind of choice, Timmy."

Tim sighed deeply, knowing that his brother's idea was crazy, but sounded most certainly amusing. The older man jumped on his feet and slowly, noiselessly, walked towards the dark wooden door facing Tim's room. He slowly turned the doorknob and pushed open the door.

Once there he saw Jason's sleeping form, snorting lightly. The man was (for once) sleeping peacefully on his chest, his head pressed into his pillow and one arm hanging out of his bed.

Dick, still smirking widely, gestured towards Tim to come in once he checked that Jason was sleeping deeply. The teen rolled his eyes but, not without a little grin, joined his brother's side.