#2. How he asks You to be his <3

Carl: You and Carl have became great friends. You really did like him. You wanted to be more than friends. Today was your birthday, so you were 16 years old. You were in your cell. '' Happy birthday (Y/N)!'' Carl said scaring you. You both chuckled while you playful hit Carl on his arm for scaring you. ''Close your eyes.'' He said. You closed your eyes and giggled. ''Why do I have to close my eyes?'' You asked. Then you felt lip against yours. You opened your eyes when he pulled away. You both were blushing and smiling. Carl grabbed your waist. ''Please... Be mine?'' He asked. You put one hand on the side of his cheek. ''Of course.'' You said smiling. Best birthday ever!

Daryl: You and Daryl were on watch at the prison. ''I never asked you this, but what was your life like after I left?'' Daryl asked. ''Well, I was really depressed, but I became a photographer.'' You said giggling. Daryl walked up closer to you and put his hands on your waist. ''I don't ever want to lose you again. I've always had feeling for you. Please be with me?'' Daryl said. You nodded while smiling. You were finally with the guy of your dreams.

Rick: After Lori died Rick was a mess. You helped him through it because you clearly had feeling for him. Its been a couple years after Lori died. Rick was a lot better now. You were sitting and thinking. Rick came and sat across from you. ''Hey. I have something to tell you.'' Rick said. ''Okay. Did I do something wrong?'' You asked. ''No of course not. Its just...I have feelings for you.'' Rick said. You were in shock. ''I have feeling for your too.'' You said. ''Well, would you like to be with me?'' Rick said smirking. ''Of course.'' You said smiling while holding his hands.

Glenn: You were holding Judith. Glenn walked in the room. You turned to him and smiled. ''You're good with kids.'' Glenn said. ''Hold her.'' You said smiling while handing Judith to Glenn. You both smiled. ''Ive always wanted kids..Kinda.'' Glenn said. You both chuckled. ''Well, you might someday. Maybe with Maggie.'' You said giggling. ''No. I don't like Maggie that way, but I do like you that way.'' Glenn said. You were shocked, but happy. ''Please be mine, (Y/N).'' Glenn asked. ''This is exactly what I've been waiting for.'' You said smiling

Ron:  You walked to Ron's house almost everyday.  You both would do everything together.                                                
You knocked on Jessie's door.  "Hi (Y/N)! You know you can just come in."  Jessie laughed.  "Thanks."  You giggled.    You walked upstairs.  You were about to knock on Ron's door, but heard him talking to someone else.  "Look. I like (Y/N) a lot, and I don't know how to tell her."  Ron stated.  "Well, just tell her."  Carl laughed.  You opened the door and smirked.  "Carl. Can I talk to him alone?"  You asked.  Carl nodded and walked out shouting the door behind him.  "All you have to do is tell me. I like you too."  You smirked.  "Well, (Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend?"  He asked.  You laughed and hugged him.  "Of course."  You said.   You both looked at each other.  He leaned in and kissed you.
As you kissed you were interrupted by Jessie and Carl walking in.  "I called it! Yay! I like this girl Ron!"  Jessie cheered.  "Mom!"  Ron said irritated.  You laughed.  You finally got the boy of you dreams.