Lightning

Title: Lightning
Characters: Jesy Nelson and Jake Roche
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance
Authors Universe, so none of the characters are like they are in reality. Only the looks and the names.
ON SALE

"I wish I didn't love you again"

At the time that they studied at the same high school, Jesy Nelson and Jake Roche met each other in a coffee shop somewhere near school. They always had their own table there where they saw each other many times on a regular basis after school. And that's how they developed feelings for each other and how they got in a relationship.

Jake was the badboy of the school and caused usually many problems. But he always made time free to spend with his girlfriend Jesy. So she didn't mind about that and she felt like he was the perfect one for her. Everyone judged Jake on his behavior, but Jesy was sure about the fact that nobody knew the real him and that he'd never break her heart. For her, he was the one. It's in his DNA, that was the only thing how she could describe it.

But just like everyone knows, can't a relationship exist without mistakes. And Jake made one. A huge one. He was the type of person who always went out partying with his friends. So one night he cheated on Jesy while he was drunk. Jake cheated on her with another girl.

Jesy was broken after she heard the news. And she didn't hear it from Jake himself. No, a friend of her told her about it.

Jake and Jesy hadn't seen each other anymore after they both graduated. Jesy wished it would stay like that, because she'd never forgive Jake for cheating on her and she was sure about the fact that she would break down again if she'd ever face him.

Three years later Jesy is her happy self again and picked up her life again. She got everything right in her life. She has even found a job and spends most of her time with her friends and family. She's happy.

But then, when she goes out to the same old coffee shop where it'd all begun, she meets the person she wished she'd never ever see again with another girl. And the worst thing of all of this is that she falls in love with him all over again.

© Lightning by Little Mix