I Know What You Did Last Summer

Title: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Characters: Jade Thirlwall, Harry Styles and Liam Payne
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance, Drama
Authors Universe, so none of the characters are like they are in reality. Only the looks and the names.
ON SALE

"I know what you did last summer, just lied to me 'there is no other'"

Jade and Liam have been in a long term relationship. But last summer Jade didn't seem to have enough with just Liam. She wanted more, so she started sneaking out.

She met another boy named Harry Styles and she fell for him. They started to go out secretly and did a bit more than they should've done...

Jade thinks she could keep it a secret for Liam and that he wouldn't find out. Why would she tell him about her dirty secret which is killing her inside?

But one time when she left her phone to take a shower, Liam finds it. He knows he shouldn't look into his girlfriend's phone, but he is too curious to know where Jade's been lately.

He finds out about her adventures from last summer when he looks through her gallery. He sees many loved up pictures of Jade with another boy. Immediately he understands that she's been with another and that she lied to him all the time.

Liam wants Jade to look into his eyes and tell him where she's been.

He knows what she did last summer.

She didn't mean it afterwards.

© I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello