Closed Doors

Title: Closed Doors
Characters: Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance
Authors Universe, so none of the characters are like they are in reality. Only the looks and the names.
ON SALE

"Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours"

Jade Thirwall and Perrie Edwards, two regular girls, but with a secret. They are in love with each other, but as far as they know, everyone is homophobic or not used to people who don't have the accepted sexuality. So they have to hide and pretend that they are just friends with nothing going on.

They are scared to hold hand in public, scared to show each other off to other people and to show how proud they are.

So they stay hidden, behind closed doors. Everything what they can't do in public, they do when the curtain falls. Even their parents don't know about them.

Perrie and Jade don't want to hide anymore, they wonder why they can't be like other couples.

These ladies want to screw it from the rooftops how in love they are and they aren't ashamed of it. But on the other side there are still all these homophobic people around them who will probably judge them on their sexuality once they get to know.

Jade and Perrie know they can't stay like this forever, so they decide to come out when the time is bright.

But when that will be, nobody knows...

© Secret Love Song by Little Mix

A/N I'm not a hardcore jerrie shipper nor I ship any ship romantically apart from Ed Sheeran and Tori Kelly and all the confirmed ships of Rixton and Little Mix.
I made up this story idea because the new Little Mix song Secret Love Song came out today, along with the album Get Weird, and I wanted to create a story idea with that song because the message is beautiful.