Nothing Even Matters

Title: Nothing Even Matters
Characters: Jade Thirlwall and Logan Henderson
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance
Not an Authors Universe, so the characters are famous here and their personalities are like they are in reality.
ON SALE

"We don't even need to fight, everything will be alright. Nothing even matters but you and I"

Jade and Logan are happily together in a relationship, but that doesn't mean that their fans accept it. Being a member in a music group has it's perks...

It all starts with some innocent fans shipping them with one of their own bandmates. Logan with Kendall and Jade with Perrie. But just like we all know, it can always get worse.

Then fans start to call their relationship fake and say it's only pure for promo and hiding each others 'true' relationship with their bandmate and from there it keeps getting worse and worse.

Logan and Jade start to worry about what the fans would think when they do certain somethings, because in their eyes it's just PR, isn't it? But they both know that what they have and what they feel is real, it is what it is.

They find themselves in a love that is stronger than the words and lies the fans say. They start to don't even care what other people think. Nothing even matters, but them.

© Nothing Even Matters by Big Time Rush