I Was Made For Loving You

Title: I Was Made For Loving You
Characters: Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran
Genre: Fanfiction, Romance
Not an Authors Universe, so the characters are famous here and their personalities are like they are in reality.
TAKEN BY thoselouisthings

"Please, don't go. I've been waiting so long"

Ed Sheeran and Tori Kelly, two people who have been single since we all can remember. Both are successful singers with the same management.

Ed and Tori are both not really searching for their future someone, they are just waiting till someone comes on their path. It will be when the time is bright and they know that. They aren't really busy with their love life.

They are friends and have worked together with a song for Tori's debut album Unbreakable Smile. So they know each other quite well and get along very well.

Maybe a bit too well...

Everyone sees the flow between them, but Tori doesn't want to admit it and so does Ed. They are just waving all the comments about them away by saying that they are just friends. Nothing else. Just friends.

A good friend of Ed, Jake Roche, gets the idea of trying to get them together. Maybe it isn't even a bad idea. Ed and Tori are both better off when he succeeds with the plan, so why not? He's only helping his friend out he thinks.

So Jake, being the idiot type of person he is, forces them to go on a first date, literally forcing.

And the funny thing of all of this is how one forced date can turn out into something real.

© I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly (featuring Ed Sheeran)