Math equations

"Don't forget that your homework is due to Monday." Mrs. Kwon said as the bell rang and it was finally weekend. The class started to move towards the exit as loud talks began.
"___! Are you coming with us today? We're going to 'shopping'." You looked up as your friend emphases the word shopping as she did quote-marks with her two fingers. She obviously didn't mean that they where going to shopping, but clubbing. You knew your friend well and she would always go clubbing on Fridays.

"Sorry, my dad wants me to stay home tonight." You lied as you gave a fake pout. "Too bad..." She sulked then her frown turned into a smile. "Then see ya!" She waved as she walked out to her other friends.
You sighed in relief as you packed your bag and walked out. The hall was almost empty and you smiled as you made yourself go up the stairs. You where considerate a beautiful popular girl, but the thing they didn't know was that you where a grind. You loved to stay after school and do all the homework you could get. You where smart and you did your best to hide the fact that you were doing all your homework.

The library on the second floor was empty as always. It was the abounded library, as everyone said, and no one would go in there. They said it was haunted, but you've been here for every Friday since you started on this school and no ghost have been here.
You smiled as you took out your English book, math book and history book. You knew you would be there for a long time and you thought it was best to finish them all today instead of waiting a week to do them. You started to do your math equations with a smile, as the room was quiet as a grave. What you didn't notice was that someone was sitting on the other side of the empty bookshelf, gazing with his dark brown eyes over you as a smirk formed on his lips.

As you where working on a math equation, small footsteps could be heard. You looked up chocked as the papers where ripped from the table. You turned around and saw none other than Kim Myungsoo. One of the boys in your class, the boy everyone had a crush on.
"Yah!" You tried to take back your papers but he only stretched his arm up in the air so you couldn't reach them.
"I didn't know that you where a grind." He smirked as he looked at the answers on your papers.
"Oh? The answer for question 5 is 29?" You stretched up your hand to take back the papers but he was quicker than you and pulled them behind him.
"Myungsoo!" You said irritated as he still tried to get the papers. You where pressed up against his chest as you tried to take the papers. You started to jump a little, thinking you would get the papers, but it only made Myungsoo blush because your clothed breasts where bouncing up and down, touching his own chest. A smirk fell onto his lips again as he took a small step backwards, you still following him with your chest pressed against his, and he leaned his back onto thin air, dropping himself onto the floor, followed by you.
You didn't have the time to think what happened before it did and as you opened your eyes you widened them. Your lips where on his, legs on each side of his hips and hands on his chest. You immediately moved your lips from his as you covered your face.
"M-Myungsoo! W-why did you do that?!" You stammered as you still sat on him. A chuckle left him and his body vibrated with it.
"Because I wanted to." You felt how he sat up, his hands on your wrists pulling them down to stop covering my face. He smirked as he saw how dark your blush was.

"The popular ____ is secretly a grind, and now she has kissed the famous Kim Myungsoo." He chuckled and he licked his lips as his hands went around your waist dragging you over his already hard on, making you gasp.
"M-Myung-" You bit your lip as he thrust up his pelvic area, making your legs weaker. You never saw any of this coming when you saw him taking your papers.
"You're so cute ___." He whispered into your ear, his lips brushing against your lobe as he did. "Why don't you scream for me?" He asked as his hand went up your thigh and in under your skirt. You shivered as you felt his hand squeezing your thigh, making its way up closer to your heat.
You couldn't deny it, your heart beats where quick, your breathing was uneven and you felt a throbbing heat down there.
"Huh?" He sucked on your neck, searching for that sweet spot, making marks of where he had been. His kisses traveled up to your jawline and then planted themselves on your lips. The kiss was long and passionate, you couldn't think right as you kissed him back, slightly moaning into the kiss as his tongue fought with yours.
"M-Myung~" You moaned as you felt his finger touch the thin fabric that you called panties. You could feel how he smirked against your skin as his lips wandered to your neck again.

You moaned louder as his fingers pulled aside the fabric that protected your heated core and his index finger rubbed your drenched folds.
"M-Mm~" You moaned loudly as you arched your back. You felt how his smirk got bigger as he still fought to find that sweet spot on your delicious neck. A shiver went down your spine as you started to move your hips and your hands gripped his hair, a louder moan escaped your lips and he groaned satisfied, he had found that sweet spot. He kept sucking it roughly, leaving darker mark than the rest of them, a mark that would stay there for a very long time.

"M-Myung... I-I can't wa-wait any l-longer." You breathed out as your chest moved up and down rapidly. A growl came from his throat as you felt him getting harder under you as you said that. He looked into your eyes with dark lustful eyes as he licked his lips. "I've waited long for this." His voice was darker than usual and a bit hoarse.
He lifted you up and brought you to one of the empty tables, sitting you down on the edge of it. He pulled down your skirt together with your panties and smirked at what he saw.
"You're one hella sexy girl." He smirked as he dropped his own pants, showing the big tent in his boxers. Your eyes sprung open as his boxers fell to the floor and his big cock stood up tall for you.
"H-how is that g-gonna f-fit?" You stammered as you felt your face turn red for the hundred times since the last hour.
"We've had sex-ed." He smirked as he walked up to you, pushing you over the table as his brought your legs up. "Let me hear your sweet voice ______. Scream for me." He said as he positioned himself by your core, teasing you before pushing himself inside you with a sudden thrust. A groan escaping him as a silent scream left you.
"S-So tight." He breathed out as he started to kiss your neck once again. "M-Myung~ I-It hurts..." You clawed onto his back as he kept going in and out of you.
"It's okay." He grunted. "Soon you'll be screaming my name in pleasure." He placed his lips onto yours, his tongue immediately starting to fight with yours.

Myungsoo was right, the pain started to leave as it was replaced with pleasure.
"M-Myungs-soo~" You started to moan and he smirked as he thrusted faster and harder into you.

A grunt escaped his throat as his hands made themselves up to your chest, realizing that you still had your shirt on. A deep mad groan was heard from him as he ripped up your shirt, making the buttons flew in all directions, exposing your pink bra for him.

"You're so cute, ____." He said as his hand went behind you, and unbuttoned your bra. He pulled you up into a sitting position and your bra fell off. His hands on your bottom as he lifted you up, sitting himself in a chair, you onto of him.
"Ride me." He demanded and you obliged as he buried his face in your chest. You started to move your hips, as it was all you could do. You felt him twitch inside of you as you tugged onto his hair. "Babe." He groaned as he bit down in your pink nipple, making you throw your head back as you clenched your walls around his member. A smirk formed on his lips as he felt it very pleasurable and twirled his tongue around your nipple and your eyes rolled back.

Your hips couldn't stop rolling onto his as you where half gone from this world. You bit down onto your lip, a little to hard making it bleed.
"Babe, don't do that." Myungsoo said as he kissed your lips, sucking on it to make the bleeding stop.
You could feel how the feeling of a pit forming in your lowed abdomen started to build up, and you felt the urge to archive the reward it would give you.
"M-Myung~ " You moaned as your walls clenched onto him once again and he groaned. "I know, babe... Me too." He kissed you roughly as he started to rub your clit to make you come faster.
"Ah ah ahh~" You screamed as the pleasure was bigger than you thought, making you stand over the peak. A shock of pleasure shot through your whole body as you trembled, cuming with a loud high-pitched scream, followed by Myungsoo right after, painting your walls white with his seeds.

"You where amazing." Myungsoo breathed out as a smile formed on your lips. You couldn't fine your normal breathing as you still sat in his lap, resting your head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you." He said then and you looked up. "W-what?" You stammered as your breathing became more uneven.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Myungsoo asked as he looked into your eyes. You smashed your lips onto his as you hugged him right after.
"Yes! Off course!" You laughed heavily as your felt him hug you back. 

*Requested by a friend* 
I hoped you liked it!!