Stalker or Lover?

A BTS JIN AND INFINITE HOYA SMUT! ORGINALLY A ONESHOT NAMED STALKER OR LOVER

She felt that he stared at her. She knew he was there, in the shadows. She walked faster, trying to get away from him. She had never seen him, she just knew that he was there. She was always scared to go away from her house, but even in her house she felt that he was near. She was always scared, wherever she is. She hated that feeling of being watched.

He licked his lips as he saw her big terrified eyes, searching for him. He watched every move she made, every step. He could almost feel her rose perfume from where he was standing. He smirked at how cute she looked when she was terrified.

She had just moved to Seoul, into this little apartment in the darker places in the city. Her best friend had helped her with her stuff. That's when she had first felt that she was being watched. She had shrugged it off, thinking it was just someone wondering about their new neighbor.

He had seen her through his window. Just one gaze made him want to look at her for eternity. His fixed his glasses and held on to the black curtain.

She looked back once again to make sure she was just imagining everything. She still wouldn't believe herself when she told herself that no one was following her. Suddenly she saw the bushes rustle a bit and she turned her face away from it, terrified. She ran away trying to get to her apartment building.

He started to walk slowly after her, knowing where she was running to. His smirk grew bigger as he walked back to the apartment building. He took out a lollipop candy and started to eat it.

"Just wait, Hana." He said in a low tone and then he chuckled.

Hana stood in the shower humming to a song, when suddenly the lights turns off.

"What? A black out?" Hana said to herself and turned around only to see a figure. She couldn't see the face. She took a step back, but the figure followed her. She took another step, so did he. Suddenly Hana was standing against the wall pressing her arms against her body to protect herself. His left hand took a grip of her hands and put them over her head.

"No!" Hana yelped when she felt something hard against her thigh. She could hear him chuckle and he bend down to whisper in her ear.

"You are so beautiful. I'm sure that you will be only mine after this. He will never have you back if he knew that someone else have taken you." Hana felt his breath on her neck and she wanted to scream, but her body didn't follow her orders. He started to nibble roughly on her earlobe and she felt herself shiver under his touch. She felt his hand move down her body as he licked her ear. She felt disgusted, yet she couldn't move. She let him do everything he wanted.

He took his knee and spread her legs, which made her yelp.

"You are so cute Hana." He said as he crashed his lips on hers, kissing her roughly. She started to give in, kissing him back, starting to feel that burning sensation in her womanhood. He slid out his tongue, slightly touching her lip, asking for entrance. She didn't want to open her mouth, and he got pissed. Sliding down his hand, he attacked her opening. She gasped at his touch and his tongue entered her mouth. He entered his index finger into her wet cavern and she let out a shaking moan. He began to push it in and out in a slow phase. Hana let out a moan as she bucked her hips for more of his touch.

"You like that?" He said as he pushed in another finger and quickened his phase. Another moan escaped her mouth. He leaned in to nibble on her ear.

"Hoya... Scream my name, Hana... Scream your lungs out with only my name!" Hana could feel her inside getting hotter. She moaned a small ¨Hoya¨ as he slowed his phase.