Chapter 2 Cheater

It's been weeks since everything about the Myungsoo incident happened, and Woohyun had been busier than normal. Everyone from Infinite had been so busy lately, since their concert where starting to near itself.
And ever since that night when Myungsoo kissed you, you hadn't been able to think right. You hoped that it was all just a dream, but you knew it was more than just that. You couldn't get the feeling of his lips on yours off your mind. It was like a curse, an awful yet lovely curse.

Since it's been weeks since you saw Woohyun last, you thought of surprising him at practice. You would always watch when they practiced and you would love it when they danced.
You had your little bag of Woohyun's favorite homemade cupcakes that you had made. You walked to Woolim Entertainment, and you where lucky to meet their manager. You and the manager knew each other, and he knew that you where Woohyun's girlfriend. He smiled as he saw you, he ran up to you and bowed, making all the fans look at you.
"Yah, they're watching. Don't make me look like I'm some kind of idol." You said as you hid your face from the fans.
"Who is she? A trainee? Is she maybe an idol?" The fans started to talk as they looked at you. The manager gave you a pair of sunglasses as he winked at you. You rolled your eyes as you played along, wearing the sunglasses as you followed him.
"Please step back! Make way! Coming through!" He started to shout as he walked through the crowd, you following him. "Ommo! She's really an idol! Who is she?" They started to crowd around you, screaming and shouting. You walked faster and up onto the stairs. The manager pushed the code and the security opened the door.
You couldn't help but to laugh as the door where shut. "Thank you so much." You said to the manager. He smiled to you and leaned in to whisper something in your ear.
"Woohyun's on the 2nd floor. In the practice room." You smiled as you bowed to him and ran to the elevator. You pushed the 2nd floor and soon you where walking through the halls to get to the practice room. You smiled as you opened the door, but your expression soon changed. You looked at how his mouth where moving with hers, and you felt like your heart broke in 1000 pieces. You dropped the bag with the cupcakes in, making them look up. Woohyun quickly pushed Dasom off of him and stood up.
"__-____?" He stammered out your name. You felt like you wanted to cry, to get this feeling away, but nothing came out. Not even a word. You clenched your hands into fists and took a step back as he took a step closer to you. You had never thought that he would be someone that could cheat on you. With all the emotions filling your heart, tears burned in your eyes.
"______... I-it's not what it looks like..." He took a step closer, making you take a step back. The warm tears had started to run down your cheeks. You quickly turned around and ran away, leaving Dasom, the cupcakes and Woohyun.

You hated everything. The tears blurred your sight as you ran down the stairs, not even bothering to take the elevator. You tried to dry your tears as you opened the door to the main hall. Your eyes red as you quickly walked past the people who stared at you.
"_____!" Your name echoed through the big walls. You looked back and saw Myungsoo, you turned around and ran away. You didn't want anyone to see you in this state, which you failed.
"_____!" His voice was closer and you could feel more tears burn out from your eyes. The more tears came, the more you stopped running. Myungsoo gripped around your wrist and pulled you to him, your face hiding in his chest. His arms wrapped around you, trying to comfort you, but it all only made you cry more. Everyone was looking at you, everyone had stopped and was now staring at you.
"_____... What happened?" His voice was calm and sweet as he stroke your hair and back. You clenched a handful of his shirt, not wanting to leave your place. The elevator door made a sound as it opened and Woohyun came out. He had his jacket on and he gazed around the crowd as if he was searching for someone, and he was. His eyes landed on what everyone was looking at, and he clenched his jaw. His heart burst, it was if someone had shot him with a gun. He started to run toward you, through the crowd. Myungsoo looked up and saw him coming.
"_____, I know you don't want to look up... But Woohyun is coming..." Myungsoo whispered as he gripped her hands, you looked up but you couldn't react to anything before he had turned around and started to run, with you in his heal.
"YAH! _____! MYUNGSOO!" Woohyun shouted after you as Myungsoo kept running. You looked up at Myungsoo and you couldn't help the tears anymore. Being in his arms made you clam down, but you couldn't take it anymore. The feeling of being sad came over you once again. The image of Woohyun kissing Dasom wouldn't leave. Your gaze soon disappeared as you closed your eyes.
"This way!" He shouted as he ran out in the crowd of fans.
"OMO! IT'S MYUNGSOO! AHHHH!" They all shouted as they saw how the door opened. "And that girl from before! Are they dating?" Other fangirls shouted as they saw how he held your hand.
"Omo! Why is she crying?!" Fanboys shouted as they saw your tears. They all let you through but not without taking pictures of the two of you.
"OMO! WOOHYUN!" The door opened once again as Woohyung followed you. "Yah! Myungsso!" He shouted but he didn't want to go through the crowd. He bit his lip as he clenched his hands into fists. "Oppa!" They all shouted at different times as they tried to run up to him. The guards came out and the fans where forced to go down from the stair.