A tour around school

A Mark smut. Requested by my friend at school.

His eyes were darker than anyone else's. You lost track of time as you stared into them. His red hair matched his dark aura as he stood besides the teacher. The school uniform suited his long slender body perfectly. you didn't know him, but you knew he would become popular here.

You couldn't stop myself from staring at him as he stood by the teacher's desk. The smug on his face would probably be your death. His whole existence was perfect, even his name. Mark, Mark Tuan. It was probably the best name for a guy like him.

You couldn't help yourself but to thank god and his parents for bringing him into your life. Into anyone's life.

You tried to concentrate on your own things as you heard the teacher talk.
"_____, you can show Mark around the school, right?" Mr. Kim looked at you with a smile and you smiled back.
"Off course." You said, what don't you have to do as the class rep. Your job was to show around school, bring papers for the teachers and get everyone's homework and leave them to the teachers before you went home.

"You can sit down so I can start the class." Mr. Kim said and Mark walked down the small path towards an empty seat in the back. You couldn't help but to throw a look at him as he walked past. God, even the way he walked was perfect.

The class ended surprisingly fast and it was time to show this Godlike man around the school. You stood outside the classroom as you waited for him. People walked past you, the girls glared, probably jealous over that you get to show him around the school. The boys smiled as usual as they saw you.
"I'm so jealous of this new kid, he gets to hang around _____ all day." Woohyun grimaced as he walked out the door. He saw you and ran up to you, hugging your arm as he faked cried.

"How can you leave me for him?" You giggled as you looked at Woohyun. He was the last person you showed around in school.
"I'm not replacing you...." You said in a blush as you remembered what he had taken from you the day you showed him around. Woohyun was your first. As embarrassing as it sounds he was really sweet. You both knew that you wouldn't become a couple, so you became good friends instead.

Woohyun gasped as he looked into thin air.
"What if he does the same thing I did?" You sighed as you got out from his grip.
"It's possible, no guy would be able to restrain himself if he was left alone with you _____." Myungsoo said as he pulled Woohyun away from you. You blushed a little as he said that.

"I know, because I've been there." Woohyun said as he looked at you with big eyes. "You're irresistible." He said and Myungsoo elbowed his stomach.
"Anyways, be careful. Or you maybe want him to do you?" Myungsoo smirked as he looked at the person who just exited the room, which was none other than Mark.

Mark walked towards you, looking closely at how you talked to the other boys.
"Hi, Mark was it right?" Woohyun said as he had escaped Myungsoo's grip. Mark just nodded as he looked at Woohyun from head to toe.
"Just want to warn you, if you hurt her in any way, you have to deal with me." You sighed as you walked towards them, pushing Woohyun a little.
"Don't listen to him, he's just weird." Mark just nodded as he looked down on you, your height wasn't exactly the same as his.

"Let's go." You said in a smile as you walked looked at Myungsoo and Woohyun. "Don't follow." You almost sang as you turned around, your long wavy hair flew over your shoulder. You didn't know how they all stared at you as you started to walk.

"You coming?" You asked Mark as you turned around.
"Be careful." Myungsoo said to Mark as he started to walk after you.

You felt how he looked at you as the two of you walked around. You blushed as you slightly looked up to see him look back at you.
"Maybe I should be careful." You heard him sigh to himself as he tore his gaze away from you. You felt a shiver go down your spine as you heard his voice for the first time. It was dark and impressive, just as you thought it would be.

"This is the chemistry room." You said as you opened the door. No one was inside so you could show him without getting disturbed.
"Nice..." Mark looked around as you walked inside.
"You like chemistry?" You asked as you walked around inside the room, not looking at him as you asked him the question.
"Not so much, sports are more my thing." Mark said as he looked at you with interest in his eyes.