He had been my friend, he wasn't anymore. But now maybe something else?

Hoya Smut requested by DckSayr

_______________

"You have done that assignment, right? I'm kind of having a little trouble with it..." He put down his bag on the table next to you. You looked at him, wondering what his game was, but you couldn't help to feel more nervous now that he was closer to you.

"Yeah...? Why wouldn't you just ask Hyunsik? He's much better than me on the subject...?" He was good friends with everyone, even Hyunsik. So why not talk to him about it you wondered. A small chuckle left his throat as he sat down on the table.

"Well, I kind of wanted to ask you. I mean I could have asked anyone really, but you're not someone who talks to people and I get that, but you're also the only one who isn't hanging over me, so." He said with a smile as he looked at you, slightly making your heart flutter.

"I was just thinking of getting to know you while getting this assignment done." He said and you sighed.

"Ehm okay... I guess I could help you..." You said and Hoya smiled bigger as he stood up. You really didn't know why you had just agreed to help him. I guess that being popular isn't as dreamy as everyone thinks it is.

__

The two of you walked out of school. It was still summer, yet it had become colder than what you remembered it was. You felt that the uniform shirt you were wearing wasn't the best for the weather, as it was too thin. You held your book close to your chest, hoping that keeping your arms pressed against your body would help.

"Are you cold?" Hoya's voice brought you back to realization and you quickly shook your head, even though it was a lie.

"What do you say about getting a coffee and study a little at the café?" You smiled at that thought and nodded your head. The coffee would heat you up a little, and maybe make you think better.

"Sure." You said and he smiled, walking a little faster before entering a small café just down the street.

You sat down at one of the tables as Hoya went to order your drinks. He insisted that he buy you something as to say thanks to you helping him with the assignment. You smiled as you took out your computer, a pen, and your sketchbook.

You looked at Hoya, standing in the line waiting for his turn to order. You smiled a little to yourself as you opened the sketchbook and took your pan into your hand. You started to draw him. Being an amazingly good drawer you didn't even need to have an eraser, as you simply 'doodled' his face onto the paper.

You didn't even have looked up now and then as you usually had to, as you already knew how he looked like. How his nose was long and slender, yet a little bigger at the end. How his lips were perfectly formed, and how sharp yet droopy his eyes looked.

Following the graphite lines with your pen over and over, making some outlines more visible than the rest. You had started building up his hair, confident in doing the side cuts when the sketchbook was taken away from you.

"Woow! I had forgotten you can draw!" It was Hoya and you slightly got embarrassed. The line had been long and you didn't expect him to get back so quickly. You didn't intend on showing the picture to him, but he had clearly found out.

"Come on, give it back." You said as you reached for it, but before you could take it he pulled it behind him.

"Hey, give it back. It's not that good anyway." You said as you looked at him, holding out your hands as you gave him a serious look. You thought that he might give it back to you but he just smiled and shook his head.