I Just dont know Chapter 5.

KASSIE P.O.V

"Kassie can we talk". I really don't want to talk to him at all right now. He tried to kiss me when he has a girlfriend. I don't like Rosie but I hate cheaters. I just keep cleaning like he wasn't there. I reach for the glass cup that Rosie drank out of but while I was reaching for it Harry grab my hand and pulled me up off the floor to face his beautiful face. I looked down at my feet because I didn't want to see him or speak to him. He grab my chin and lifted it up to his face and his beautiful green eyes. "Kassie I came here to end it between me and Rosie because I met you".

The way he stared in my brown eyes and said it I knew he was telling the truth. "I'm sorry". "Its going to take more than im sorry to fix this Harry". I said coldly. I still need to know something. "Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?". I asked looking in his green eyes. "Because the day we met, the way you sang I knew in my heart that you were the one that I should be dating not Rosie,Look Kassie I really like you a lot please i'm sorry please forgive me". He was telling the truth.

"I just don't know". With that I ran out of the cadin and ran to the nearest room. Since I work here I have a room key so I can open any door. I opened a door and ran straight in and sat down on the couch and just cried. I was in the break room I hope no one is in here. I could hear  screaming coming from Rosie's room.

" YOUR CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME IM ROSIE ROBINSON!" . "LOOK ROSIE I JUST DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE I LIKE GIRLS THAT ARE NICE AND CARING". Harry screamed back. "YOUR SAYING IM NOT NICE!". Rosie screamed even harder. "THE WAY YOU TREAT KASSIE IM PRETTY SURE THATS NOT NICE". Harry shouted back harder then Rosie ever did. " Oh I see what going on you want to be with Kassie fine go with at slut". Rosie said calmly. That when Harry blew up with rage.

" DONT EVER CALL HER THAT SHE PERFECT AND SHES WAY BETTER THAN YOU . YOUR THE SLUT!!!!!!". I heard the door slam which meant Harry left. He really does care about me. Maybe I should forgive him. " Kassie ". some one said. I turn around and saw my best friend. she ran to me and hugged me. "i'm sorry". " I think you should forgive him I seen the way he looks at you and the way you look at him your guys are perfect for each other". she said while hugging me.

" Thanks Danielle".