Feelings? Chapter 3.

I watch Harry from backstage. He's so perfect. Wait what did i just say, i barly met him today. "So what are you going to be singing"asked Simon. "I'll be sining Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder". "Go on ahead".

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful, Isn't she precious,Less than one minute old,I never thought through live we'd be making one as lovely as she, But isn't she lovely made from love!"

Harry has such a powerful voice. I would die to be the girl he was singing to. What is wrong with me why cant i stop. What ever Harry got thought to boot camp i'm so happy for him. Oh yea so did Liam to. Wow how can i forget my own brother.

Harry came backstage . He was so happy that he ran to me and hugged me so tight. "Harry i can't breath". " Oh sorry i'm just so thrilled". "Its okay". I really liked it i said in my mind. " So who was the girl you were singing to she really lucky" i whispered the last part. "Oh she really cool,beautiful, funny and awesome, she works here and i think you know her". " Oh trust me i don't have friend in this awful job,but i wish i can meet her later some time , i really need to go". I just really need to get out of here and go to a peaceful place and cry because every guy i like only fine a better girl. "You can't meet her because your that girl".

I stood there looking into his green eyes. He started to lean in so did i. Omg its this really happening we are going to kiss. Our lips were inches away when. "Harry my baby i'm so happy for you". "Mom i'm busy" " Oh your never busy for a kiss from your mother". With that his mon kissed his cheeks 1,000 times.

"Mom this is my friend Kassie Payne". 

"Hi i'm Anne. "Hi" i said nervously. 

"Kassie coffee room 6D " joe's voice came out if n i where. "Well i go to go to my job". "Wait Kassie can you give me your number". " Yea sure".

I cant belive that just happen. I think i have feelings for Harry.