Out Of My Personal Life Chapter. 18

Kassie P.O.V

Today was my first day on my new job! I'm Excited to start but also really nervous that I won't be good enough. And I'll see Harry on the job...ALOT! For the love of God I'm Gonna have to be His vocal couch, Well every ones vocal couch!

I got dressed and walked in the living room to see my Four best friends. Danny was watching TV like always. Danielle was using her phone. I swear that girl can't live with out her phone. Meli and Caitlyn were eating breakfast and chatting as well.

They didn't notice me and kept doing what they were doing. "Morning!" I said cheerfully. They all looked at me in shock. "Hey babe are you okay?" Dani asked while standing up.

"Yeah I'm fine why shouldn't I be?" I asked while walking past them and pouring a glass of Milk. "Um because Harry Kissed Rosie!" Danny said and turned off the tv. Cay gave him a cold stare. "What?" Danny asked and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I'm fine...Well I'm off to my NEW job" I raised my voice when I said job.

"New?" They all said in unison. "Yup I'm a vocal couch now!" I said. "That's great honey! I Can walk with you! Dancers and Vocal Couches rooms are right next to each other!" Dani said Cheerfully. "Sure!"

*************

"If you need anything I'm right next door!" Dani said. "Okay" I said shyly. I walked into the room and see All the acts. Yes.. even One Direction. I felt all there eyes glued to me. Expectably Harry's Green eyes. Then I feel Liam's Eyes burning into my back.

ITs okay kassie...just take a breath.. I walked to the very front of Them. "Umm..Hi..My name is Kassie..and I will be your new Vocal Couch.." I stuttered the words coming from my mouth.

WHAT!" Liam yelled breaking apart from the band. "You are a vocal couch now!" Liam said."U-um yes" I stuttered again. He hugged me. "im proud of you Kass." He whispered in my ear.

He pulls back and goes back to the line of singers.

"Okay, to start off I want to do a warm up," They look at me surprised. "Like this!" I said. I started to sing. "Do, Rey, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do." I finished. "Ohh!" They all said. I think the light blub went off in there heads.

*************

After the group practice, I had to do single act practice. Witch mean work with One Direction and seeing Harry.

"Great Voice Cher!!" I yelled out the door. I walked out to the waiting room. "Next Act is.........One Direction," Great. "Follow me lads!" I lead them to the practice room.

"So what's the song? and who picked it?" I said spinning in my chair. Yeah...I'm a child at heart!

" Our song is Nobody Knows and it was chosen by Hazza" Louis said trying to act serious...and he's failing!

"Great song Harold!" I said cheerfully! I'm still angry at Harry but this is my job so I must keep it out of my personal life. Harry looked shocked. "Umm You can call me Harry or Hazza.." Harry said while looking at the floor.

"Sure Harold!" I said while make The lads laugh! The lads know what Harry did but Liam didn't care as much because he didn't know we WERE dating. "Now show me what you got!" I told them. They all nodded.

"We decided to sing, Nobody Knows from Pink." Harry said still eyes glued to the floor. I rolled my eyes. "They already said that." I stated. His eyes widen and looked Pale. "I-I....um.." Harry stuttered.

I cut him off. " Let's just start!" I said. They nodded. Liam stepped forward getting ready to sing. He began to let his beautiful Voice sing.

 " nobody knows...nobody knows but me........."

**********

    after they stop singing I was shocked! After all the acts that I heard today this one was just...PERFECT!  "Kassie? what do you think?" Niall asked.

 " I think it was awesome!" I cheered and the lads smiling. "But.." I said with a pause. suddenly their faces turned sad. " It would be beyond awesome with some background voices! A.K.A .. ZAYN the master of back ground voices." I told the lads. They all gave me a warm smile.

************

  Its time for the Live show and I been working with ALL the acts and they sounded good! its going to be a tough show! Everyone is bringing their A-Game.

****

its finally One Direction's turn! I been watching from the 1st row and I'm proud of all the acts. They did great! I watched the dark stage with 5 figures on it with mic stands. Then the music started playing. Show Time.

 "nobody knows...nobody knows but me that I sometimes cry.. if I could pretend that I'm  asleep. When my tears start to fall..i peek out from these behind this walls..i think nobody knows.. nobody knows. Nobody likes (Nobody likes)...nobody likes to lose their inner voice (inner voice). The one I used to hear before my life made a choice.. But I think nobody knows...Nobody knows"

 "Baby oh your secret's safe with me there's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be, yeah..'

I can see Harry staring at me when he's singing.. like he's singing to me.

" And baby don't it feel like you're all alone. Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown.. And I've lost my way back home I said nobody knows." 

" Tomorrow I'll be there, My friend ill wake up and start all over again" Harry sang.

"Baby oh your secret's safe with me there's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be, yeah And baby don't it feel like you're all alone. Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown And I've lost my way back home I said nobody knows."

" I said Nobody knows" Harry sang looking straight in my eyes. "Nobody knows but me" Liam sang. "Me.....me" Zayn came in with the high  part.

****

By the end of the song I haven't even notice that I was crying. I didn't know why I was crying. the crowd loved it! Harry was staring at me with worried eyes. Harry kept staring at me when they sang to. To be honest it sounded like it was only me and him in a room and he was singing only to me and I loved it....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY BROS! I feel awful for not updating!! i had computer problems and also life problems...BUT IM HERE NOW! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! and sorry for the mistakes :(