The Black Figure Chapter 16.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of glass hitting the ground and someone cursing. I scratched my eyes and looked at the clock. really 3:00am! Some Fat head is going to get stabbed in the face by me. I have work tomorrow. I mean today. I thought about going down stairs to see whats going on. but then I remember its pinch black down there. I'm terrified of the dark. I know it sounds really stupid but when you see your dad die in front of you and the guy that shot your dad never got caught by the police, and that guy wanted to rape and kidnapped you, you kinda think hes going to come back for you.

   I hate the dark! and I rarely say Hate, I say dislike. My father says hate is powerful word. But stupid me grabs my iphone and gets out of bed and tip toes over my best friends. Dani was in a very deep sleep. Well all of them are in a deep sleep! and all beautiful sleepers. Not like me. Meli was cuddling with her teddy bear that she had for a long time. its so cute!

  While she was cuddling with Mr.Fluffy she mumbled "Oh NiNi I love you more". Well that was disturbing. Once I thought things cant get even more disturbing I hear Caitlyn say "Stop Zayn that tickles". I really hope its not sexual! i walked to the door to open it when I hear Dani say "Liam stop there in the other room,they might hear us" then she giggles. Well in out! I get out of that room and walk down stairs.

  I tip toed to where  the lads and Danny are sleeping and snoring at. Liam is so cute when he sleeps! just saying....I was watching them sleep..(sounds creepy right!) when I notice some one is missing! "oh Zayn is over there" I whispered and pointed to where he is.

  "Niall and Liam are there". "Lou and Danny are there sleeping" I whispered. so..Harry is missing! oh god oh god! I start to panic! its ok kass don't freak out! Harry can be in the kitchen making a midnight snack! I walk to the kitchen while using my phone as a flash light! if it wasn't for my phone it would be pinch black.

   im so terrified right now! walking in the dark and nothing to defended yourself with. well I guess if theres a guy robber I can always give him a good kick in his secret garden. If its a Girl first thing im going for is the "twins" on her chest!

   I walk  in the kitchen and found nothing. as I was walking out something fell behind me. I let out silent screamed. REALLY! STUPID TRASH CAN! I swear its like trash cans hate me or something! if that trash can was a person I would of back hand that bum face! Its like World war 3! Trash cans Vs. World! Wow..i think some weird things.

  As I was thinking more weird thing something or some one ran in front of me really quick and looked like a tall black figure. Ok I think its time TO FREAK OUT NOW! Im out! peace! I start to run as fast as my feet can go back to my room.

  I was almost there when I bumped into the tall figure. "hey-". I cut him off and without thinking I kick him in the "lower region". "Ouch!" he falls in pain. I was about to run away when the guy grabbed me to turned me around to face him.  At this point I was crying. Then I hear the Raspy voice that I love. "Babe i'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Harry voice said and cracking now and then. Maybe because I kicked him in his "Man Jewels".

 We were on the ground and Harry was holding me in his arms and comforting me. In a blink of an eye the lights turn on and I see The Lads, Danny, Meli, Cay, and Dani starting at me and Harry with worried faces. Liam looks at me and notices I was crying and runs to my side and pushes Harry out of the way. Liam knows what's wrong and what happened. The Girls Soon notice as well. So basically Liam , The Girls, Danny, and Zayn know what's wrong. "HARRY YOU IDIOT! YOU SCARED KASSIE IN  THE DARK!" He Yells at Harry. I feel bad for Harry. He got kicked in his nuts and getting screamed at by my brother.

"Liam, I didn't mean to. I promise!" Harry calmly told Liam." I DONT CARE IF U DIDNT MEAN IT! YOUR SUCH A IDIOT!" Liam yelled. That's it! Harry didn't mean it and it was my fault I went down stairs. "LIAM! STOP! HARRY DIDNT MEAN IT! LET IT GO! " I yelled at my brother. "its my fault! I come down stairs." I told my brother calmly.

 "Yeah Liam let it go please! he didn't mean it." Dani told Liam with her extra sweet voice. "Fine but you better watch your back Styles." Liam says and walks away. "But I already have purple nuts!" Harry says. I laughed. "WAit I don't get it!" Louis said. "Its cause I kicked Harrys nuts' I told them. They all cracked up. "Whatever lets just get some sleep" Harry said.

Everyone went back to bed and Harry and I had managed to sneak in a good night kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! THANKS FOR THE READS! HOPE YOU LIKE! COMMENT AND VOTE! btw the video on the side its called "Cant stop this love" and Drain sings it! its a really good song!

Thank you to @becca_holla_  for the trailer! even tho I haven't seen it yet! lol! im sure its good! hopefully you post it before my next chapter! but its cool! YOUR AWESOME BABE!  ~ kassie