First day on the job Chapter 1 part 2.

After about ten minutes I stopped crying. I knew I had to go back out there so rubbed my eyes so you can only tell if I was crying if you stood really close to me. I opened the door and walked out side. "Liam Payne please report to stage one ". The speaker yelled. Finally its Liam turn. I ran as fast as I can to stage one maybe seeing Liam and wish him luck because I still work so I cant see him audition . "Liam wait". I yelled to my big brother. "Liam good luck". "Sis I don't need luck". " Ha there the Liam I know and love". " We see you later remember I have a job ".

After a lot of coffee delivering I finally had a 20 minute lunch break. Though I don't eat lunch so I went 

to my room and grabed my guitar and my song writing book and sat on the floor my back against the wall and  

Started to let my song flow.

(N/A the song is what makes you beautiful by one direction) 

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me" . Still need to work on the song. I wrote the lyrics in my song book. "Hey thats a good song". I heard a deep voice come out from corner.

HARRY P.O.V

I was walking to the stage because i'm right after this Liam guy. I have to say he has a really good voice. I don't know why but that girl i bumped into two times can't leave my mind. I heard the most beautiful voice i ever heard in my life. It was peaceful and calm. I was peeking out of the corner and saw that girl that i bumped into. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me ......". I guess she wrote that song.

"Hey that a good song i mean if your auditioning i'm leaving your that good by the way im Harry Styles".

KASSIE P.O.V

"Thanks i'm Kassie Payne." i said in a nervous voice. Like i said i'm shy. "By the way i not aud". I was cut off by Joe's voice that come from the phone thing. " Kassie room 6D needs to be clean". 

"Wait you work here why your better than this Kassie" "Look Harry i'll tell you later i need to work". I got up and started to walk away. I felt his huge hand grab my arm. "Wait can you at least watch my audition". "Harry please i need" i was cut off by hes deep voice. "Please" "Fine" . He got up and went to talk to the stage director. "Can i change my song?" " sure to what ". He asked then Harry told the guy in a whisper with that he gave me a hug then walked off. What just happen?

"Hello whats your name" Simon asked Harry. " i'm Harry styles" " i was told that you change your song at the last minute why is that?" "Well i met a girl that i kind of like".He answered. Wow i would love to be that girl. What it can't be me how can he like me in such a little time. Besides who would like me?