The Phantom Famiglia

Ciao again, if anyone wonder about the famiglia above, is that an ally or an enemy, just read the story below and you will find out, i created that one.

So hope you enjoy ♡♡♡♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah...what did i miss?" Tsuna asked with curiosity and earned a cry of excitement from the bomber

"We're going to catch UMA Juudaime!!"

"UMA?"

"Maa Gokudera, the culprit might not be UMA, it more likes wild animals to me" Hearing Yamamoto's word, the brunette immediately paled "T...that means...."

"Prepare yourself Dame-Tsuna 'cause we're going to investigate the murders"

Tsuna was already on the verge of fainting when a hard kick landed on his head...again

"Don't you dare faint again Dame-Tsuna, that's not fit for a boss"

"Ouch Reborn, why are you always kicking me like that!!"

"Because it's fun" Tsuna was about to protest but decided to keep his mouth shut, it seemed to be the best choice since later he felt the dangerous aura around Reborn when he got back to deal with the bussiness.

"Nono, have you found any traces or rather are you suspecting anyone?" Reborn, his eyes shadowed by the fedora which meant he was serious.

"I'm not sure but when i asked Fuuta-kun about the ranking of who has the most possibility to be the murderer, i found something unexpected" Nono stopped in middle, regaining his voice, he continued with a low almost irritated tone

"The Estraneo famiglia" Everyone froze on their spot. This name, was the one they would never forget throughout their whole life. A creepy laughter was heard, definitely belonged to a certain pineapple-head.

"Kufufufu, that's impossible, i killed them all" he emphasized the word killed.

"I thought so before, but there was a recent report that the Estraneo famiglia had returned with more power and weapons" everyone shivered, remembering the ruthlessness of the family since they had been experimenting on children before. A creepy 'kufufufufu' was heard as a dangerous aura emitted from the male Mist guardian, indicating that he was beyond pissed. With a low voice, he said "then i just need to destroy them again, and again kufufufufu~"

"That's Juudaime's job, you pineapple-head!!neh Juudaime"

"G..gokudera-kun, i don't think i will-"

"Maa maa Tsuna, we will do it together~"

"EXTREMELY DESTROY THE ESTRANEO FAMIGLIA"

"Kufufufufu~"

"Hn"

Tsuna sweatdropped at his guardian's behaviours, they are all excited about the fight!! That was a fight not a challenging game!! Heck even Hibari-san was smirking. He then glanced over at Reborn who was tipping his fedora down, hinding his amusement.

"Look like your guardians has fired up Dame-Tsuna, you can't turn back now" Our poor brunette could only sign, but he wasn't the only one, Nono was signing with a little sadness which didn't go unnoticed by a certan hitman.

"What's bothering you, Nono?"

"Nothing Reborn, i was just thinking if only the Phantom famiglia was here, they would be a great help"

The brunette tilted his head in confusion 'Phantom famiglia? Where did i hear this name before?' He thought but just shrugged it off.

"What famiglia are you talking about Nono? I never heard of the name Phantom famiglia before"

"Phantom famiglia is a family which has been the most trusted ally of the Vongola since a very long time, they were not well-known since they only supported us from the shadow but they held a great power, even greater than the Vongola's dying will flame" 'even greater than the Vongola's dying will flame??! That's impossible' is everyone's thought but from the seriousness on Nono's face, they knew the man wasn't joking. Reborn himself was shocked too but soon snapped out and asked "Did something happen to that famiglia?" A look of sadness and guilt appeared on the Ninth boss's face "Phantom famiglia has disapeared since their boss, Leone Phantomknight died in a battle" Nono explained slowly then his eyes landed on a certain brunette who was sitting uncomfortably in front of him, relization flashed the old man's eyes "come to think of it, you kind of remind me of the Phantom boss, Tsunayoshi-kun" all eyes turned to the said brunette who startled slightly "Eh...eh m...me?? How??"

"I...don't know?!" came an answer from Nono.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Reborn asked suspiciously 'something is not right'

"I just don't know Reborn, i can remember his name but i can't remember his appearance and when i try to remember, my mind's always blank, i think probably because of old age, oh no i'm getting forgetful" the old man sighed and rubbed his forehead slightly. Then Nono gestured to everyone to dismiss, they slowly returned to their room, for the 10th generation they went to the guess rooms along with Reborn.

Reborn's POV

I smelt something fishy about the Estraneo famiglia. If they were still alive as what was in the report, Tsuna and the guardians would be in trouble. The Estraneo was not as strong as them but they were very artful and ruthless. Besides, the disappearance of Phantom famiglia was also suspicious, and Nono, eventhough he was old, he couldn't be that forgetful, especially some one he had allied with for a long time. 'This is going to be interesting' I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, it seems that this chapter is a little shorter then the previous. Oh well, if you enjoy it, please vote.

Ciao~see you in the next chapter♡♡♡