Chapter 11

We were in a rush that morning as we had to prepare for a recording on music bank. Furthermore, all of us had slept past the alarm that morning because someone came up with the bright idea to organise a mini party at Exo's dorm last night.

**flashback to night before**

The doorbell rang at Red Velvet's dorm.

"I'll get it!" Wendy volunteered as she rushed to the door.

"Yes?" She asked Chanyeol and Sehun, who were standing at the door.

"Mini party. My dorm. Now. Senior orders." Sehun said with his usual poker face.

"Never mind him but lets go come on!" Chanyeol said before leaving.

"Who was that?" Irene asked as she came out of her room.

"P.A.R.T.Y! PARTY TIME! WOOHOO LETS GO! ITS AT EXO'S DORM UPSTAIRS!"

**end of flashback**

By the time we got down, the manager was not happy and we were almost late for the recording. Although it started at eight, they had to be there by six as we needed to rehearse and change.

By the time we finished everything, it was already late afternoon. We were very hungry and longed to have some home-cooked food, but no one wanted to cook. That was when all of us had a brainwave.

An hour later, steaming plates of kimchi spaghetti were on the table as the twenty-eight hungry people dug into their food.

"This dish is so delicious Kyungsoo-oppa!" Krystal said as she polished off the food on her plate.

"I know right?" Chen said.

"Its just so... good", Wendy said.

"You should totally cook this everyday!" Jonghyun said as he finished his food.

We were eating in Exo's dorm again, all of whom had just been told to clean up the mess from the party the night before. As the dining table was not big enough, some of us were sitting on the floor.

"Hey Chanyeol! Eat properly! Look at the mess you just made on the floor!" Xiumin exclaimed angrily as he pointed to a single strand of noodle on the floor. He looked at Suho, expecting him to do something since he was the leader.

Suho caught his gaze and immediately cleared his throat and said,"Um yeah remember to clean that up err or else ermmm..... no err...." his voice faltered as he tried to think of a punishment that was not so cruel to his members. Upon seeing that, Xiumin just gave up, shaking his head as he said," Turns out the fandom was right in saying that Suho is a useless leader".

All of them laughed except me since I didn't get his sarcasm and said," but Suho oppa isn't useless?"

"Its just a fandom joke Shin Hye ah." Kai, who was sitting beside me, said as he ruffled my hair.

"It's people like you make me still have faith in humanity" Suho said as he put on what he hoped looked like a grateful expression, which made all of them laugh even louder.