The Babysitter

" Abigail come meet the babysitter,"said my mom.I went down and she was a teenager.She had long brown hair and had a skirt on and a white shirt.She asked me what I liked to do."Puzzles,coloring,and hide and seek,". So a couple minutes latter after her and my parents got done talking she came in.I shyly asked her what her name was and she said"Ava,".

Now it was about dinner time and Ava made mac and cheese and chicken nuggets.After dinner we watched a movie and we played with my barbies.Then she asked me some questions like do you like cartoons,and do you like baby dolls.Then she got a phone call and as she answer it her face looked horrified.When she got off the phone she picked me up and she ran to the basement.She locked the door."Under the stairs there is a room I say,". We went to the room under the stairs and she was texting someone.

I saw a her phone and she was texting my parents.She was telling them that someone was coming to get me.My parents where on a plane to France for there anniversary.So they didn't answer there phone.Then we heard the alarm beep.Nobody was suppose to be here so Ava looked on the cameras on her phone.She saw a big man with a mask and a knife.When she looked up from her phone she looked at me and said"Don't make a sound there is someone in your house,".