The Man

She let me look at her phone and asked me if I could tell who the was man.I looked at her phone and saw the man and shook my head no.Ava began to call 911 but her phone died and she had no charger.We had no way to of seeing where the guy was in the house.

         It felt like forever and we heard the door handle open and and foot steps down the basement.Then we heard the door to the room under the stairs and he walked in and saw Ava.He grabbed Ava and took her up the stair and I heard the alarm beep.So I looked in the basement and nobody was down there.So I went up stairs and I started yelling"Ava where are you,". I went to the house phone a called 911.The lady on the phone asked me what Ava looked like and and her age.I told her there name but I said"I don't know anything about her and my parents are in France,Ava was staying a couple nights with me while my parents where away,". "The lady said do you have any other family around that you can call to come get you or do you need a officer to come and get you," I told her a officer.I said the officers.

        As the officer came I saw somebody in the back of the car pounding on the window.It looked like Ava.The officer came to the door.It was the guy that was in my house.He grabbed me and put me in the trunk of the car and drove off.