The House

I woke up in a strange room with a bed.I saw Ava she was tied on the bed with rope.Then the guy walks in with the knife.He cuts the rope off Ava an takes her somewhere and leaves me alone in the strange room.I start investigating the room if there was anywhere to get out to get help.As I start looking I found a post-it under the pillow.It was from Ava and it said"Under the bed is a phone I garbed my charger before he got me my phone should be charged.I garbed the phone a quickly dialed 911 the same woman answer and she remembered me.She asked me"Are you alright where are you,". The guy got me I am with Ava. Ava just got taken by the man.The women asked"Do you know where you are or where he took Ava?" "No" I replied."Can't you trace my phone or something," We can but it will take a while," The door started to turn I told the women I have to go but I will keep you on the line the man is coming back in with Ava.The women replied.As Ava came in the shoved her in the room and left. Ava was beaten very bad and had cuts on her arms. I told her I had the police on the phone. She quickly picked up the phone.She started telling the lady information that I could not tell the lady.Ava said we where way high in the mountains in the woods but did not no exactly where we where at.She said the man drove a new black SUV.She said she did not get the plate.Then we heard a women's voice walking to the door.It was another girl he had kidnapped.