The Detective

Once I got to the station I went with a male detective.He started asking me questions like did you get the model of the car or did you get the plate.I just telling him no.He was getting angry at me and yelling at me then a female detective came in and told him to leave and she would take over.She told me Ava was his daughter and he was getting angry because I was not giving him information on his daughter.The detective told me they had contacted my parents and they where stuck in Paris until they where suppose to come back.So I would have to stay with her and her twin boys until my parents come back from Paris.Then she started asking me questions like what did the man look like or what the room looked liked.I told her all the tings I knew and I told her I called the police and asked if they could track my phone but they said it would take a while.The detective looked confused and told me I would take a couple minutes to track the phone.Then she told me that it was not a real officer on the phone most likely and was telling the man that I had a phone and beating Ava and Grace for it.Then the detective told me we will find them.I went home with the detective and I played with her twin boys we heard pounding at the door.